[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which team is a lock to win this week?

hezagenius

gotta go with NE...divisional revenge game with a Pats team that is playing much, much better than earlier in the season.

Pats 27, Buffalo 13

I could see the Browns, coming off the bye-week, giving a Plummer-led Denver offense some trouble. I think Denver wins, but in a battle they didn't expect

Denver 19, Browns 17

If David Carr could ever get it all right, just for one week....and get just a little help from their defense....and perhaps a special-teams play...the Texans could get the job done at home vs. a gimpy Lefty or Garrard.

That, and everyone and their mother loves the Jags, so instinct says to go the other way.

Upset Special: Texans 23, Jags 18

This could be the week that Indy lights it up...at home, off their bye, running game given a two-week stretch to improve. Or, it could be the week that Clinton Portis rushes for 180 and 2 TDs, and Santana Moss catches a couple deep balls, and the Skins win the game they shouldn't. Nah.....but it should be a game decided in the 4th quarter, like most of the Colts games have been thus far.

Indy 27, Redskins 20

Wouldn't surprise me one bit to see the Vikings shut down what has proven to be a lousy Seattle rushing game, regardless of whether its Alexander or Morris. It will be up to Hass to provide the fire power. H eshould have enough, but expect the under-rated Viking defense to make some statements along the way. If Chester Taylor can step up, and Brad Johnson not make mistakes (a la Dilfer), their defense s good enough to keep them in it, and perhaps set them up to win it.

Upset Special #2: Minnesota 23, Seattle 17

I wouldn't touch ARI this week. OAK has to win soon, and the way they silf destructed last week. Denny is the worst HC in the NFL behind Shell, and while the OAK players are about to give up on Shell, the ARI players are about to give up on Green as well. ugly.

edit: and for the record, I wouldn't touch OAK either. :D

Edited by LooGie

I wouldn't touch ARI this week. OAK has to win soon, and the way they silf destructed last week. Denny is the worst HC in the NFL behind Shell, and while the OAK players are about to give up on Shell, the ARI players are about to give up on Green as well. ugly.

edit: and for the record, I wouldn't touch OAK either. :D

They do? :D

gotta go with NE...divisional revenge game with a Pats team that is playing much, much better than earlier in the season.

Pats 27, Buffalo 13

I could see the Browns, coming off the bye-week, giving a Plummer-led Denver offense some trouble. I think Denver wins, but in a battle they didn't expect

Denver 19, Browns 17

If David Carr could ever get it all right, just for one week....and get just a little help from their defense....and perhaps a special-teams play...the Texans could get the job done at home vs. a gimpy Lefty or Garrard.

That, and everyone and their mother loves the Jags, so instinct says to go the other way.

Upset Special: Texans 23, Jags 18

This could be the week that Indy lights it up...at home, off their bye, running game given a two-week stretch to improve. Or, it could be the week that Clinton Portis rushes for 180 and 2 TDs, and Santana Moss catches a couple deep balls, and the Skins win the game they shouldn't. Nah.....but it should be a game decided in the 4th quarter, like most of the Colts games have been thus far.

Indy 27, Redskins 20

Wouldn't surprise me one bit to see the Vikings shut down what has proven to be a lousy Seattle rushing game, regardless of whether its Alexander or Morris. It will be up to Hass to provide the fire power. He should have enough, but expect the under-rated Viking defense to make some statements along the way. If Chester Taylor can step up, and Brad Johnson not make mistakes (a la Dilfer), their defense s good enough to keep them in it, and perhaps set them up to win it.

Upset Special #2: Minnesota 23, Seattle 17

5-0....only the swammi knows!!! :D