[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

thomas jones stat issue?

dakmattie

I've done some research and the number of Thomas Jones' stats for last weeks against ARI are screwy. I'm sure it didn't make a difference in 99 percent of leagues but in one it did. Fox sports in the write up game recap says jones had 11 carries for 39 yards. right next to that in the stats section it says he had 43 yards. yahoo has the same thing. anyone know what happened?

NFL.com has 39 yards, but CBS sportsline, which I thought uses NFL.com has 43 yards. AFter further review, it seems they didn't subtract a -4 yard run, which was a run and not a catch. Seems like someone made a mistake. I went through the play by play and it's clearly 39 yards. what should commisoners do?

Man you are in a pickle.. NFL has BOTH 39 and 43. 39 when you click on week 6 game stats but then click on his name and go to "career stats 06" and the game log says 43. I didnt see game play by play but if you can show THAT proof you have the case for 39. I played the the Jones owner last wek and CBS has 43 but it didnt matter ... WHAT DOES MFL SHOW? Ask those guys since that site is always pimped around here (jab hook overhand right) lol.. Good luck with this one.. Gotta love being a commish !!!