[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Greg Jennings?

dolphz

Greg Jennings-WR- Packers Oct. 22 - 2:34 pm et

Greg Jennings hobbled off the field after making a 14-yard catch at the end of the first half Sunday.

Packers third receiver Ruvell Martin replaced the rookie and recorded his first career catch on the next play, but Jennings was unable to return to the game. His status for Week 8 is uncertain.

I'd imagine its a high ankle sprain... Not something that I wanted to see... The injury bug seems to dwell in Green Bay. :D

Green Bay has had their share, no doubt, but I'd have to say the Browns are the most snakebit team in the NFL, as far as injuries are concerned.

Green Bay has had their share, no doubt, but I'd have to say the Browns are the most snakebit team in the NFL, as far as injuries are concerned.

True this year. A few years ago Carolina was hit extremely hard too.

Jennings injured

The Packers got a scare late in the second quarter when rookie receiver Greg Jennings sprained an ankle and was unable to return to the game.

McCarthy said he didn't know the severity of the injury.

Jennings was on crutches in the locker room after the game but said he didn't think the injury was serious. Further tests were to be done once the team arrived in Green Bay.

"It's not broken," said Jennings, though he had not seen the X-rays. "I'm sure I'll be able to go Sunday."

From PackersNews.com. He's on crutches but thinks he'll be fine next week?!? :D

True this year. A few years ago Carolina was hit extremely hard too.

Last year too Randall. Both Winslow & Edwards.

Year before with Winslow & Garthia.

Year before Couch & that sloth DE they blew their pick on.

The list of important injured Browns year, after year, after year, is like the Energizer Bunny...it just keeps going & going & going.....

Yeah, Jennings was :D ...glad I played him.

But even though his injury was in the late second quarter, Favre was targeting Driver *big time* in the first Q and early second quarter. At one point he threw to him 4 times in a row.

I believe Jennings would have had something late, though...