[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lamont Jordan not playing

kwolf68

This hurts. Had him going in MVP with a real nice week going, possibly high score winning week but not now.

My bad decision. Need to stay up on these types of things better. Oh well.

I have him starting today too. I haven't seen anything about him being inactive. I bet you it was one of those game time decisions. DAMN. The problem is you have no way of knowing until that time. So don't sweat it.

Im not watching that game, but my friend said Lamont was stretching his back on the sidelines, that he is suited up, but that it didn't look good especially since the other Raider backs are running all over Arizona right now.

Count on a big ZERO from Lamont today.

Jordan was only listed as probable this week and he practiced every day. Can't imagine they are "saving" him for anything so either his back was much worse then they let on or he had something happen before the game. Fargas was the one that was more seriously injured of the two with a shoulder subluxation.

Of course when you are 0-5, you do have to make changes to look like you are trying to fix things.

there goes my season. :D:D

no offense, but if you were rleying upon jordan to save your season, then your team has far bigger problems. :bash:

sincerely,

a fellow jordan owner

no offense, but if you were rleying upon jordan to save your season, then your team has far bigger problems. :D

sincerely,

a fellow jordan owner

:bash: well, i'm pretty much facing must-wins from here on out. no production from jordan today likely means a loss, likely making my playoff hopes pretty slim. bad draft, bad trades, bad luck this season -- this is just the icing.

did i mention i also have edge? :D