[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lundy

Cunning Runt

Only see that per nfl.com, It looks like he had a nice game, against a tough D - regardless whether they were missing Stroud and Petersen.

Anybody see the game that can comment on Lundy's performance, particularly from a "going forward" perspective. Did it look like Houston may have found their back?

Only see that per nfl.com, It looks like he had a nice game, against a tough D - regardless whether they were missing Stroud and Petersen.

Anybody see the game that can comment on Lundy's performance, particularly from a "going forward" perspective. Did it look like Houston may have found their back?

Jax is pretty tough even with Stroud/Petersn out. I'd like to know that too. Could be a good time to trade him.

Got to watch the game and he looked pretty good. on the outside run where he gained 20+ he does have some speed. Still, I think this will be a RBBC because Gado did well with his time. Gado dropped a few outlet passes tho. inside running Gado has him, probably just because of the bulk,weight thing. As a "going forward thing" it is still tough to decide.

Gado started and played the majority of the 1st qtr. For game breaking stuff I say Lundy

This sucks,i picked this guy in the 4th round because there really wasn't a better pick out there,especially for a RB,and he gets down to #3 RB so i cut him and now hes starting again!

That's why you need to read more around here. It's been reported that he's been injured for a few weeks and this was his week to get the reigns back.

Glad I had him and started him (along with Leon Washington). Yeah, those are my best 2 options. How did that pan out?

That's why you need to read more around here. It's been reported that he's been injured for a few weeks and this was his week to get the reigns back.

Glad I had him and started him (along with Leon Washington). Yeah, those are my best 2 options. How did that pan out?

If you started Washington and Lundy, your opponent must really be hating you.

This sucks,i picked this guy in the 4th round because there really wasn't a better pick out there,especially for a RB,and he gets down to #3 RB so i cut him and now hes starting again!

I benched him until yesterday because I really didn't think Dayne or Gado would keep the job. Bye week filler with Bush and SJax out.