[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Jets are PUTRID

Rovers

The Jets must be the absolute worst 4-3 team in the history of the NFL. Everyone was right... they are the worst team in the NFL this year. :D Discuss.

I'm not sure how serious you are, but worst 4-3 team. without question. worst team. no way. compared to where most people thought the jets would be, i would think Jets fans would have to be ecstatic. they've been winning ugly, but they've moved the ball pretty well this year and there seems to be some signs of opimism.

Look at the JETS!!! They just beat the 1-6 Lions at home. :D

Yeah, they really are pitiful.... putrid even. The funny thing is that after they beat Cleveland next week, they will still be the worst team in the NFL, forget the 5-3 record they will have. I'm sure they will still manage to get that #1 draft pick next year. They can only beat really bad teams, and then they need a ton of luck to do that. I just knew they would only win 2 or 3 games like everyone was saying.... :D

Yeah, they really are pitiful.... putrid even. The funny thing is that after they beat Cleveland next week, they will still be the worst team in the NFL, forget the 5-3 record they will have. I'm sure they will still manage to get that #1 draft pick next year. They can only beat really bad teams, and then they need a ton of luck to do that. I just knew they would only win 2 or 3 games like everyone was saying.... :D

look at their schedule the jets can very easily finish 10 - 6

Yeah but you clowns are competitive almost every game (outside of Jaguars). The Fish are now seriously looking at a top 5 pick next year. Wasn't it supposed to be the other way around?

Yeah but you clowns are competitive almost every game (outside of Jaguars). The Fish are now seriously looking at a top 5 pick next year. Wasn't it supposed to be the other way around?

Oh no, the Phins are good.... they will rebound and win at least 2 more games, while the stinkin Jets will have to pick around #20 in the first round next year. Oh, BTW, any ideas on who will coach the Phins next year? Or what QB they might take with that top 3 pick in the draft? :D

Combined record of the teams they have beaten: 5-22.

They get to play another 1 win team next week, so when they beat them, the combined record of the teams would be 6-28. :D

With the cakewalk schedule they have, they should make the playoffs with a sub-par team.

They get to play another 1 win team next week, so when they beat them, the combined record of the teams would be 6-28. :D

With the cakewalk schedule they have, they should make the playoffs with a sub-par team.

Glad you pointed that out.

:D

Oh no, the Phins are good.... they will rebound and win at least 2 more games, while the stinkin Jets will have to pick around #20 in the first round next year. Oh, BTW, any ideas on who will coach the Phins next year? Or what QB they might take with that top 3 pick in the draft? :D

I was just going to write a Dolphin thread but since you asked.....Saban is back no doubt but Mularky should be canned right this minute. C-Pep starts fresh next season. I've said from day one Harrington sucks and is a back-up.

Hey, I'm in full agreement... they are just pitiful! :D

• 2 weeks later...