[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Arizona Game Plan

Flip_Side

Please tell me how they go from giving Edge the ball 36 times against the best D in the NFL, then to only 13 times Vs one of the worst? They could have won this game easily with all the turnovers that Oakland had! They demoted they're offensive coordinator before this week, I guess Denny was calling the plays? His azz is on the line...

Edited by Flip_Side

Edge's problem is he's too tentative right now, he's hesitating behind the line looking for a hole to open. But with this offensive line if there is a hole, it's probably a mistake, and you'ld be wise to hit it before it closes. Hesitation is the root of all evil.

Edge's problem is he's too tentative right now, he's hesitating behind the line looking for a hole to open. But with this offensive line if there is a hole, it's probably a mistake, and you'ld be wise to hit it before it closes. Hesitation is the root of all evil.

That's not my point. Why go from giving it to him 36 times against a D like the Bears, and then 13 against the Raiders. That is absolutely retarrded considering Leinart was playing god awful today.

Edited by Flip_Side

Denny Green will be gone soon........ maybe tomorrow after this ridiculous showing.

Yeah I defended him on a thread earlier this week for the Bear game meltdown. But man getting beat down by Oakland with a very unispired performance puts his fat ass on the hot seat big time.

Looking at the play-by-play, of the 16 looks that James got (13 runs/3 pass), 14 took place on 1st & 10. Why should they run the ball when it isn't getting them anywhere and they're down by 2+ scores?

Oh but the pass was working brilliantly right? Maybe try mixing it up and running on 2nd.

I'm not sure it was an option down 17-0 at the start of the 2nd quarter.

You're crazy. 17-0 isn't a HUGE lead, you shouldn't just abandon the run because of it. The 'Cards forced 5 turnovers, they had to have had great field position throughout the game. No reason that Edge shouldn't have run the ball more on 2nd down.

You're crazy. 17-0 isn't a HUGE lead, you shouldn't just abandon the run because of it. The 'Cards forced 5 turnovers, they had to have had great field position throughout the game. No reason that Edge shouldn't have run the ball more on 2nd down.

It looks to me like the running game was simply ineffective, as opposed to abandoning it. Combine that with Leinart's shoddy performance, and you have a disasterous result (especially in the 3rd quarter).

That's always been Edge's gameplan. He has always run behind his o-linemen down the field gaining yards in chunks. He's never been a hugh breakaway runner. He never will be. If they stick with it and block the right way, he can still run.

Looking at the play-by-play, of the 16 looks that James got (13 runs/3 pass), 14 took place on 1st & 10. Why should they run the ball when it isn't getting them anywhere and they're down by 2+ scores?

To have any type of offense you need to establish a running game. And that doesnt mean only running on 1st down. This is getting rediculous with this team. And yes I want to know how they establish a run against the Bears and look like they forgot there playbook at home against the Raiders. It's getting to hard to watch this team. I'm getting sick of watching James run into a line that can't open holes. "LET THE MAN RUN TO THE OUTSIDE MORE. IF THEY SAY HE ISN'T A NORTH/SOUTH RUNNER SEND HIM TO THE OUTSIDE TO MAKE HIS MOVES HE WANT TO."

Sorry I just had to vent a little.