[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kevin Jones...another great fantasy day!

samurai30

You have to be happy with KJ's production during these 7 weeks. He averaged a nice 5.6yds/carry..and had 6 receptions for 50+ today with a score against the JETS. Just think if the detroit lions actually had an O-line, and some resemblence of a defense so Kitna wouldn't have to pass so much to catch up. Hopefully detroit will address those issues next year, thus increasing KJ's value even more. So far so good KJ..... :D

Edited by samurai30

Too be quite honest, I was slightly shocked when he fell to me. Most of the league is pretty aware, but some obviously aren't.

Needless to say I'm now 7-0 :D

Its because so many owners were sour on him after last year. But KJ had an unbelievable offseason training program...and with a new coach that trusts him...he was bound to have a decent year....he has way too much talent not to do well...now..he just needs to have an o-line...for him to be in the elite