[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Matt Lepsis out

Bronco Billy

Out for the rest of the year w/ an ACL injury. No link - heard it on the radio.

Hugh impact on what is already an anemic offense. His replacement is Erik Pears, 1 year in the NFL and played 0 regular season downs before last week, 6'-8", 305 lbs, and he catches DE Dwight Freeney right off the bat. Yikes.

Edited by Bronco Billy

Out for the rest of the year w/ an ACL injury. No link - heard it on the radio.

Hugh impact on what is already an anemic offense. His replacement is Erik Pears, 1 year in the NFL and played 0 regular season downs before last week, 6'-8", 305 lbs, and he catches DE Dwight Freeney right off the bat. Yikes.

This shows up on Andrew Mason's blog in denverbroncos.com and on ESPN.com

Shanny says he also is considering moving RG Cooper Carlisle out to LT, where he has played before. Whatever the case, a shake-up of the line hurts Bell, and I think assures Plummer remains for at least a few more weeks. None of their replacements will come close to matching Lepsis' stability.

This shows up on Andrew Mason's blog in denverbroncos.com and on ESPN.com

Shanny says he also is considering moving RG Cooper Carlisle out to LT, where he has played before. Whatever the case, a shake-up of the line hurts Bell, and I think assures Plummer remains for at least a few more weeks. None of their replacements will come close to matching Lepsis' stability.

I thought he might move Meadows over to LT - who Shanny picked up as a FA before this season, since Meadows has shown enough to start at OT for the Colts for a substantial time before being replaced by Diem. Meadows has always played RT though, so it sure wouldn't be an easy transition.

I've seen Carlisle play OT. :D Plummer had better up his insurance & Cutler better stay warm if that's what DEN does.

Denver has an offense?... :D

And Jake Plummer still sucks...why the Broncos won't be heading to the SB anytime soon...just an FYI

yer lucky you arent a patriots fan...and that you didnt make this comment following a denver win in new england...or else bronco billy will be all over you...

its all about timing i guess

yer lucky you arent a patriots fan...and that you didnt make this comment following a denver win in new england...or else bronco billy will be all over you...

its all about timing i guess

:D

Maybe I respect ABWF because he's not a blind-as-a-bat homer and uses some thought when he posts.

Are the wheels starting to fall of the Orange Bus? Tater Bell has the freakin dreaded Turff Toe, Lepsis is out, Brown on IR, Plummer is just bad! Things could get interesting this Sunday.

Indy will score against Denver. That D can carry them only so far.

Maybe I respect ABWF because he's not a blind-as-a-bat homer and uses some thought when he posts.

yeaaahhh...maybe thats it

or maybe mr bronco fan just had to puff his chest out and couldnt take the comment from a patriots fan

me and ABWF said the exact same thing...but since it was following a patriot/bronco game...now im a blind homer and ABWF is respected...lol

yeaaahhh...maybe thats it

or maybe mr bronco fan just had to puff his chest out and couldnt take the comment from a patriots fan

me and ABWF said the exact same thing...but since it was following a patriot/bronco game...now im a blind homer and ABWF is respected...lol

No, you've always been a blind homer. & :D at not being capable of taking criticism about one's team. I offer about as much criticism regarding DEN as anyone here - and I happen to agree with ABWF about the DEN O.

You, on the other hand, rationalize & make every excuse in the world for your local favorites after they got their asses soundly handed to them at home vs DEN. If I remember correctly, it was that the refs cheated NE as your excuse for the loss. Do you really want to get into this again?

Bell has turf toe? You have a link for that info? First I'm hearing of this...

Umm, yeah. It's this really neat site called The Huddle. Perhaps you've heard of it.

Seriosly, go to the home page and look up today's Training Room Injury Report. It's in there.

No, you've always been a blind homer. & :D at not being capable of taking criticism about one's team. I offer about as much criticism regarding DEN as anyone here - and I happen to agree with ABWF about the DEN O.

You, on the other hand, rationalize & make every excuse in the world for your local favorites after they got their asses soundly handed to them at home vs DEN. If I remember correctly, it was that the refs cheated NE as your excuse for the loss. Do you really want to get into this again?

soundly handed to us? i mean..we got beat...i dunno about soundly handed...lol(and you call me a blind homer)

i dont know if i said the refs cheated..and said it was the lone reason we lost...but i did say that there were a couple of more questionable calls that went in denvers favor, that might have changed the course of the game(kind of like what happened last year in the playoffs when it was your team getting their asses "soundly handed" to them and being pushed around by the patriots)

soundly handed to us? i mean..we got beat...i dunno about soundly handed...lol(and you call me a blind homer)

i dont know if i said the refs cheated..and said it was the lone reason we lost...but i did say that there were a couple of more questionable calls that went in denvers favor, that might have changed the course of the game(kind of like what happened last year in the playoffs when it was your team getting their asses "soundly handed" to them and being pushed around by the patriots)

That's a good one! Can't remember the last time the Patriots even beat Denver it was so long ago!

That's a good one! Can't remember the last time the Patriots even beat Denver it was so long ago!

think danny kanell...lol...nah its pretty bad...i mean...denver does own us...cant deny that...but i said their qb sucked and that they were again the beneficiary of some questionable calls...and im automatically a blind homer....dont think so

I thought he might move Meadows over to LT - who Shanny picked up as a FA before this season, since Meadows has shown enough to start at OT for the Colts for a substantial time before being replaced by Diem. Meadows has always played RT though, so it sure wouldn't be an easy transition.

I've seen Carlisle play OT. :D Plummer had better up his insurance & Cutler better stay warm if that's what DEN does.

I'm not positive, but I think Meadows played some left tackle his rookie year. He got into camp on time, and Tarik Glenn (who was the first rounder that same year) did not. Not sure though.