[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Giants/Cowboys Game Thread

Flip_Side

Poor deluded Philly fan, you team can and has been had, and you know it. I'm thinking your dreams of a SB came crashing down like the crap that McChoke was spewing on the field yesterday. It's good that your lashing out, best not to let that kind of Disappointment build up.

Oh, and have you seen my avy, been sporting that since the TO announcement, so no TO Jim-Jams, but I'm guessing you still have yours :D and was wearing them while hugging that McNabb blowup doll crying why, why, why Sunday afternoon.

So we can continue to snipe at each other (I do enjoy :D Eagle fans) but as the old saying goes "Money Talks, Bull$hit walks", So what say we put up $50 on the next Philly/Cowboy game?

Web, I love your enthusiasum, and your dedication, but let me give you some advice. Go silently into the night and pray to the football Gods to replace Bledsoe's brain with Tom Brady's or Romo's with Rothlisburger's. Because if one of those two things don't happen then we're in for a long season. AGAIN. No more bets for me until I see Romo make it through a game or two or three without a pick.

I don't usually get between a man and his money but the feeling in my gut before the game I thought was a winning feeling, was just gas.............walk away and walk away now as we can't win with picks taken back for touchdowns, drop balls and linemen and linebackers running free to the QB. I will say this, you have more faith then I at this point. I've watched a lot of football and when your vet QB is pulled for a Rookie that is never a good thing for a positive season outcome.

Edited by Cowboyz1

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Better

:D Romo got fed to the lions tonight IMO, but he did drive them them down the field pretty good for a little while , it was after Osi and Levar were out though.

Did anyone else notice Parcells looking to the heavens for strength while Owens was flapping his lip 2 ft. behind him? :D

Web, I love your enthusiasum, and your dedication, but let me give you some advice. Go silently into the night and pray to the football Gods to replace Bledsoe's brain with Tom Brady's or Romo's with Rothlisburger's. Because if one of those two things don't happen then we're in for a long season. AGAIN. No more bets for me until I see Romo make it through a game or two or three without a pick.

I don't usually get between a man and his money but the feeling in my gut before the game I thought was a winning feeling, was just gas.............walk away and walk away now as we can't win with picks taken back for touchdowns, drop balls and linemen and linebackers running free to the QB. I will say this, you have more faith then I at this point. I've watched a lot of football and when your vet QB is pulled for a Rookie that is never a good thing for a positive season outcome.

Listen to Cowboyz, JoJo. You can live in the past glories of which the Eagles have none, but as far as this season goes, the NFC East title goes through NY or Philly and NOT the Cowboys.

:D Romo got fed to the lions tonight IMO, but he did drive them them down the field pretty good for a little while , it was after Osi and Levar were out though.

Did anyone else notice Parcells looking to the heavens for strength while Owens was flapping his lip 2 ft. behind him? :D

Yes, he was but the fans, JJ and quite possibly the team was beggin to see what his kid could do when the bullets were flyin. Well he stood his ground and made some good throws but also made some terrible ones that cost the game which you can't do as an NFL QB rookie or not.

He does remind me of Farve though with is gunslinger attitude, but if I recall correctly it took farve about 4 years to start making more positive plays then negative ones. The same negative kind he still makes today.

Parcells is getting tired of the TO crap that the media keeps spouting. They are way to starved for scoops if TO is that big of one. That's sad with all the other stories out there in the league. This will be his last year I fret to say, because I love him as a coach, always have.

The TO 4th down drop was so hugh..We were on a roll and it came to a crashing halt..After that the Giants had a great drive that ate up clock and ended in a TD..

Yes, he was but the fans, JJ and quite possibly the team was beggin to see what his kid could do when the bullets were flyin. Well he stood his ground and made some good throws but also made some terrible ones that cost the game which you can't do as an NFL QB rookie or not.

He does remind me of Farve though with is gunslinger attitude, but if I recall correctly it took farve about 4 years to start making more positive plays then negative ones. The same negative kind he still makes today.

Parcells is getting tired of the TO crap that the media keeps spouting. They are way to starved for scoops if TO is that big of one. That's sad with all the other stories out there in the league. This will be his last year I fret to say, because I love him as a coach, always have.

While not a DC fan the kid did show some flashes out there. If Bill work him with the 1st team offense for a couple of weeks I think he may be ok. he will still make some rookie mistakes, but they all do. with the o-line the way it is I think he gives the team it's best chance with his mobility. If Blesoe is inserted back as starter it will be a long season, then start over agian next year doesn't seem the way to go. Just my :D