[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Romo Time

Grits and Shins

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You might as well throw away the season if they DON'T. They just created a bigger locker room controversey than TOs antics.

Uhm, yeah.

I've been watching those shake for far too long to not see any nipple! Damn she's gotta have those strapped on tight.

Edited by scuba chuck

You might as well throw away the season if they DON'T. They just created a bigger locker room controversey than TOs antics.

I agree - I think once you swap QBs at halftime of a game you could win and were only down by 5 points means you have to stick with him now. They've screwed over Bledsoe by saying you are not good enough, they have to go with Romo now. I would guess.

ROMO is "exactly what we thought he was" as I hit the podium. A ROOKIE. Life with a Rookie is harddddd.

That is precisely what Parcells was trying to avoid. He knew what he had. Although he did show some signs, it's unfortunate that most of them were HURRY, UUUUHHHHH....HERE YOU TAKE IT, or NOT TO HIM STUPID.

Time will tell but oh boy what a long wait it may be........................

The look on Parcells face when Bledsoe once again deflated the whole stadium and absolutely killed the momentum we had with that ridiculous INT before the half was all I needed to see. I would still rather see Romo as the qb. Bledsoe takes way to many avoidable sacks. I know Dallas line is weak and he doesnt have much time but there are always a few sacks a game that he should be able to avoid..Romo needs to learn when he does avoid the sack not to force things..Bledsoe had a crucial INT against the Jags , basically handed the game to philly and was on his way again last night with that sickening INT before the half. I say good riddance. I honestly would prefer Romo.

Edited by whomper