[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Gotta be the worst way to lose....

Wolv

Down 47 with TO, Witten, Feely, and Cowboys D. Opponent is done.

Slowly (esp the first half) I start to catch up. Romo starts the second half and the points are ticking away. Feely FG down by 8. TO catch, 5:00 minutes left I'm down by 5. TO catch. Down by 3. Witten catch. TIED! TO catch. UP BY 2! Dance banana DANCE! :D

INT return for TD. WTH????

-6 points for the D. Down by 4. Feely kick down by 3. sunnuvabiatch! :D

Oh yay. Meaningless long TD to Crayton. Game over.

Getting close and not quite grabbing victory is tough. Actually having a victory, only to have it snatched away by about the only play possible that can do that just blows.

Any other stories out there?

I was playing a fellow huddler last year. My guys were all done going into Monday nights game. I had a lead, don't remember now how much, but he had Jake Plummer going. 5 minutes left in the game and we are now in a dead tie. I figure I'm toast, Plummer should get 1 yd somewhere in the next 5 minutes. But since Denver was winning he just kept handing the ball off, play after play. Until the last play of the game, Plummer takes a knee...loses one yard in doing so....and I win by .1. :D

Edited by BillyBalata

Your league credits the Cowboys defense with a minus six because the offense (Romo) had a pick returned for a TD?

Ouch!

Yep. I don't think it distinguishes who is on the field as far as points against a team goes.

I was playing a fellow huddler last year. My guys were all done going into Monday nights game. I had a lead, don't remember now how much, but he had Jake Plummer going. 5 minutes left in the game and we are now in a dead tie. I figure I'm toast, Plummer should get 1 yd somewhere in the next 5 minutes. But since Denver was winning he just kept handing the ball off, play after play. Until the last play of the game, Plummer takes a knee...loses one yard in doing so....and I win by .1. :D

Same thing happened to me a few years ago with Culpepper, except I was on the losing end and that just sucked! I fought all night to get the lead, a huge night by C-Pep and then that at the end to lose it!

That's a good one! :D

After the TD, Vanderjagt kicks the extra point which gives me the win, by 0.2 :D

I lost because of that same extra point - because I had the Giants defense, the XP took them from 21 to 22 points allowed, minus 2 points for them, and I lost by about .5. :D

I've seen worse.

I have both lost and won a game on the final play on Monday night due to a hail mary interception.

Strangely, I don't remember the QB in the win but the loss was when Randall Cunningham threw one from his 15 yard line to about the opponent's 30. It wouldn't have help the Vikings at all but up it went.