[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Can't believe I'm doing this ...

Grits and Shins

But today I will attempt to acquire the services of Michael Vick, the 4th ranked QB in our league. Last week his owner cut him. I have vowed to never own him again ... but with my QBs being Favre/Leinart I believe I have to cut a vastly underperforming IND defense for Vick.

I will also attempt to acquire the services of Lundy whom I drafted but subsequently cut. :D

You will be vastly disappointed in Vick's continued inconsistencty. Right when you really need him and he's got a good matchup, he'll throw for 125 yards and 3 INT's.

And Favre and Leinart are the pictures of consistency?

Vick has scored 18.40, 25.38, 11.18, 15.22, 17.96 and 27.38

Favre : 4.8, 24.6, 25.6, 6.2, 12.8, 17.64

Leinart : 17.52, 17.28, 6.62

You tell me who has been more consistent to this point ...

And Favre and Leinart are the pictures of consistency?

Vick has scored 18.40, 25.38, 11.18, 15.22, 17.96 and 27.38

Favre : 4.8, 24.6, 25.6, 6.2, 12.8, 17.64

Leinart : 17.52, 17.28, 6.62

You tell me who has been more consistent to this point ...

I really didn't read your entire post and consider that it was from a comparison point of view. My comments were meant in general.

:D

Here's the kicker too ... the guy that cut him is attempting to trade one of his TEs for an upgrade to QB ... he has Losman!

So this dude cuts Vick and then has to swing a trade -- involving a TE -- to upgrade over Losman. What a tool! If the TE isn't named Gates he's not getting anyone of value. I'd love to know the thought process behind this. If you hear anything, let us know Grits.

But today I will attempt to acquire the services of Michael Vick, the 4th ranked QB in our league. Last week his owner cut him. I have vowed to never own him again ... but with my QBs being Favre/Leinart I believe I have to cut a vastly underperforming IND defense for Vick.

I will also attempt to acquire the services of Lundy whom I drafted but subsequently cut. :D

I too am a Wali Lundy drafter that is in hopes of trading for him this week :D .

So I missed out on Vick.

The original Vick owner made these moves:

Dropped: Losman, MIN, Josh Brown

Picked up: Brad Johnson, Vince Young, Tony Romo

He claimed he cut Vick because he was inconsistent.

I told him that he liked Losman's consistency better than Vicks? I also conceeded that Johnson and Young were indeed consistent ... consistently mediocre.

So I missed out on Vick.

The original Vick owner made these moves:

Dropped: Losman, MIN, Josh Brown

Picked up: Brad Johnson, Vince Young, Tony Romo

He claimed he cut Vick because he was inconsistent.

I told him that he liked Losman's consistency better than Vicks? I also conceeded that Johnson and Young were indeed consistent ... consistently mediocre.

Hey grits,

Do you have the other owners pay you directly or do you go through the formality of having the commish hold your money until the end of the year? I want into that league! :D

Sometimes our league has just brain dead moves that change the landscape drastically via trade or drop. Week 6 right before kick off a guy drops T Henry and he goes off. Now the guy is done at RB. This week same thing happens with Leon Washington, again the claims system is full.

Isn't FF funny sometimes! :D

Hey grits,

Do you have the other owners pay you directly or do you go through the formality of having the commish hold your money until the end of the year? I want into that league! :D

Sometimes our league has just brain dead moves that change the landscape drastically via trade or drop. Week 6 right before kick off a guy drops T Henry and he goes off. Now the guy is done at RB. This week same thing happens with Leon Washington, again the claims system is full.

Isn't FF funny sometimes! :D

Funny you should ask about our league finances: http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=174376

I have only managed to win it all in this league once since 1992 ... although the guy that cut Vick has never been to the SB let alone win it all.