[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

CBS Strikes Again!

yankee22ap

I wish I had a nickel for every time I have read these words here!

My league will be saving lots of nickels next season...about 1,200 of them...when we make the move to MFL. In the interim, I'm not complaining about SportsLine because we chose to stay far too long...

My league will be saving lots of nickels next season...about 1,200 of them...when we make the move to MFL. In the interim, I'm not complaining about SportsLine because we chose to stay far too long...

gimme a second...im still doing the math of 1200 nickels......

Yikes! Using a bad FF management service & being terrible at math is no way to go through life, son.

:D

Whoever logged on as BB, please kindly logoff and let the sarcastic and condascending real BB back. TIA.

Jeesh BB, too much time away from here's turned you into a homo. :bash: NTTAWWT. :D

Whoever logged on as BB, please kindly logoff and let the sarcastic and condascending real BB back. TIA.

Jeesh BB, too much time away from here's turned you into a homo. :D NTTAWWT. :D

One must always be open to new experiences, no matter how much effort in learning is involved...

Besdies, at my age the goats & sheep are just too damn difficult to catch. :mad:

Guest Mutine Bullfrog

I know, I know CBS sucks. The stats for week 7 are not there and every game has ended in a 0-0 tie. Also in the free NFL.com league I am in as well. The help link doesn't work as always. My league really needs to make the move next year. :D

Myfantasyleague.com