[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How good will Shaun Alexander be when he returns?

scuba chuck

The current RB watch report is as follows:

1) LT2

2) LJ

3) Westbrook

4) Tiki Barber

5) Rudi Johnson

6) St. Jackson

7) Gore

8) Parker

9) Taylor

10) McAllister

How do you think Shaun Alexander will compare against this list from weeks 9-16? If we were redrafting right now, for weeks 9-16, where would you pick Alexander?

Unless the Seattle line gets magically younger everywhere but guard, and Chris Spencer becomes more than a hole, or Shaun Alexander some how loses a lot of money, he will not produce at a top 10 level upon his return.

How someone could not want Parker on that list has not seen him play.

No Kevin Jones on this list is absurd. He's 4th in my league amongst RBs, and has some true cupcakes left (SF, ARZ, MIA, GB, ATL), all in the lower half of the rushing defense rankings. How Fred Taylor is being considered Top-10, with his propensity to injury and Jones-Drew getting more involved, is beyond me. I don't care that they have an easy schedule...in fact, their ease-of-schedule might HURT Taylor...if they are up in games, even more of a reason to get Jones-Drew on the field.

And not to scare Westbrook owners, but as a Philly homer who has seen Westbrook fade as the season wears on, it might be time to sell at an all-time high. Ranking him #3 going forward is a bit optomistic, especially as the tougher part of the Eagles schedule lies ahead. From weeks 9-16, he'll be no better than 12th-15th overall....blend that with his top-3 performance thus far, and he should end the year Top-8.

In regard to Alexander, I also think he'll be Top-3 going forward....exceptionally harmless schedule, should see an adundance of carries as he is fresh, and with Seattle needing to win to keep pace in a competitive NFC, they'll ride their horse as far as they can. With Seattle not needing to throw much in any of their games (I doubt they'll be behind much the rest of the way, based on their opponents), expect Alexander to see the ball for four quarters every week.