[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

BCS

Maize N Blue Backer

I know a lot of people like to hate on the Big Ten. I am not sure exactly why. It is far more competitive than the Big 12, and PAC 10. The ACC is close, but only the SEC has the year in and year out competition and level of talent that matches the Big 10.

When was the last time that any other conference posted the #1 and #2 schools in the country?

Back to The Ohio State University. I don't care what you blue-man-group loving aholes from the worst excuse for a state in the country have to say. OSU cannot be matched this year. Troy Smith is undefeated vs that team up north, and you guys cant handle Tressel. Smith will have the Heisman and he will show everyone why on that day in late November when we play that team up north. And if you think destiny isnt on our side, think again. OSU has won 3 of the last 4 Fiesta Bowls. Guess where the national Championship is this year? Just get your salsa ready because Tostitos calling our name.

I can say this here in Columbus the hype has already begun and 1460 reported yesterday that Ginn JR.

left the Woody Hayes Center in a boot/soft cast....I have not heard a thing since. I know someone close to Malcom Jenkins, but have not seen my buddy all week. That would be a set back.

I took off the 17th to go to Kegs and Eggs Beat Michigan most likely at The Buckeye Hall of Fame Cafe.

I will be the one decked out in Scarlet and Gray!!!!!! Come say hi. :D

The rumor is said to be on a very big DL not wanting Michigan to game plan for "The Game" w/o Ginn.

I repeat I heard this on 1460 the fan on my drive home yesterday and was stated on air as

a rumor that can not be confirmed as of yesterday.

Let the Games begin. I hope they are working him out at db a little to maybe cover Manningham on

some chosen downs.

The feeling around here is that your in one of two camps.

Camp#1 No way Michigan or OSU lose and your rooting for both to come in undeafeted.

Camp#2 You don't want to say it's a given that OSU goes into Nov.18th undeafeated in fear of Jinx.

and you can not bring yourself to cheering on that team up north!!!!

I'm in Camp# 1 I think it's great to have the whole ball of wax riding on 1 game. The Big Ten is

guaranteed a team in Title game that way and the Big Ten Title will be on the line all in one afternoon

I would not want to be a campus cop win or lose there will be problems(sad to say), BUT it's going to be one crazy night on High St. The Bucks win and it's going to get naughty :D

Got to assume the Michigan/Ohio State matchup is a day game. Any chance this game gets moved to a night game? If so, would this take some of the home field advantage away considering it's not the norm?

Nope..Tress has already made it clear that OSU will not play another night game this season.

I guess a few extra mill could change this, but I doubt it. OSU has played in 2 night games already.

There would be way to much concern for a campus riot for OSU to switch this to a night game.

There was alot of folks p/o the game got moved to a 3:30 kick "The Game" has always been played at

12:00 or 1:00. NOOOOO WAYYYYY there would be a 8pm kick, however I would love it myself.

OSU has played at alot of night games at the shoe and have a pretty good record at night.

Well...Columbus Dispatch came out with Ted Ginn Jr. broke a toe running into a door after pratice before last week's game. I guess this explains the boot. Ginn stated he will not use this as a excuse for his performance againt the Hoosiers. Ginn said he is fine and will play this week against the Gophers.

I have to ask why???? If we can win without him, I sit him for a week and get a head start on the healing process.

Edited by sacosud

Smith's Heismann hopes are crushed Nov 18. Michigan's D is gonna track him down all day long. Arrington and Manningham score through the air and Breaston takes a punt to the house.. err the shoe... whatever.

Heard tickets on ebay are now going for (club level with a parking pass) $4,500 each. $950 in the end zone. I can't even imagine how Warren Buffet could justify that. 5 grrr to stand out in the cold with 80,000+ Buckeye fans? I just don't get it.

Speaking of a Buckeye, have you seen that commercial where a guy mounts the heismann trophy in the back of a pickup truck (Nissan or something) and then proceeds to drive offroad while these cool renditions of mascots are in chase? A Trojan on horseback, an indian warrior, a tiger, etc. Neat concept.. until this big Oprahing nut come crashing after the truck?!? Khloe, Kim and Kourtney Kardashian is that? A nut is literally bounding down the road, totally out of proportion, it must be 30 feet high. That has got to be the worst mascot in sports history. It's a nut, for goodness sake.

Smith's Heismann hopes are crushed Nov 18. Michigan's D is gonna track him down all day long. Arrington and Manningham score through the air and Breaston takes a punt to the house.. err the shoe... whatever.

Heard tickets on ebay are now going for (club level with a parking pass) $4,500 each. $950 in the end zone. I can't even imagine how Warren Buffet could justify that. 5 grrr to stand out in the cold with 80,000+ Buckeye fans? I just don't get it.

Speaking of a Buckeye, have you seen that commercial where a guy mounts the heismann trophy in the back of a pickup truck (Nissan or something) and then proceeds to drive offroad while these cool renditions of mascots are in chase? A Trojan on horseback, an indian warrior, a tiger, etc. Neat concept.. until this big Oprahing nut come crashing after the truck?!? Khloe, Kim and Kourtney Kardashian is that? A nut is literally bounding down the road, totally out of proportion, it must be 30 feet high. That has got to be the worst mascot in sports history. It's a nut, for goodness sake.

I guess it's a wait and see on Michigan's Defense tracking down TS of course maybe the last 2 games they have made adjustments since all they have tracked is TS dust after he's left the area. I'm so glad Carr is winning again, I would hate to see him go. I would love to get into a track meet with Michigan. I don't see Carr going that route. I'm guessing Carr is going to want to try to play field position game with Tress and eat as much clock as possible to keep OSU offense on the sideline. I'll take Ginn and Gonzo all day long against Arringtom and Manningham. Pttman and Hart even matchup. Henne and Smith hmmm Smith.

I know a lot of people like to hate on the Big Ten. I am not sure exactly why. It is far more competitive than the Big 12, and PAC 10. The ACC is close, but only the SEC has the year in and year out competition and level of talent that matches the Big 10.

When was the last time that any other conference posted the #1 and #2 schools in the country?

Back to The Ohio State University. I don't care what you blue-man-group loving aholes from the worst excuse for a state in the country have to say. OSU cannot be matched this year. Troy Smith is undefeated vs that team up north, and you guys cant handle Tressel. Smith will have the Heisman and he will show everyone why on that day in late November when we play that team up north. And if you think destiny isnt on our side, think again. OSU has won 3 of the last 4 Fiesta Bowls. Guess where the national Championship is this year? Just get your salsa ready because Tostitos calling our name.

worst state in the country? lol..face it dude, O-H, I-O is the worst state in the union, if it wasn't for Cedar Point and the first BW3's, you'd be useless.............see you November 18, when you play a team with a defense...fyi, you don't have to blow people out to be good.............

what does maize and blue make when mixed together?

Green. As in puke green.

That's the color yer boys'll be after THE OSU puts you through their blender.

this coming from a steamy loaf? lol.... :D ...get ready for a kick to the crotch OSU and a much needed dose of reality, you pompous arses cannot even get your head through a doorway......

I guess Im gonna use a little history for my prediction. Michigan hasnt lost to the same team 3yrs in a row

Since I dont know when. Either way, can t wait for this game.........if both teams stay unbeaten.

Let me help you out with the when.

1975: Ohio State 21, Michigan 14

1974: Ohio State 12, Michigan 10

1973: Ohio State 10, Michigan 10 (tie)

1972: Ohio State 14, Michigan 11

1963: Ohio State 14, Michigan 10

1962: Ohio State 28, Michigan 0

1961: Ohio State 50, Michigan 20

1960: Ohio State 7, Michigan 0

1937: Ohio State 21, Michigan 0

1936: Ohio State 21, Michigan 0

1935: Ohio State 38, Michigan 0

1934: Ohio State 34, Michigan 0

1921: Ohio State 14, Michigan 0

1920: Ohio State 14, Michigan 7

1919: Ohio State 13, Michigan 3

Let me help you out with the when.

1975: Ohio State 21, Michigan 14

1974: Ohio State 12, Michigan 10

1973: Ohio State 10, Michigan 10 (tie)

1972: Ohio State 14, Michigan 11

1963: Ohio State 14, Michigan 10

1962: Ohio State 28, Michigan 0

1961: Ohio State 50, Michigan 20

1960: Ohio State 7, Michigan 0

1937: Ohio State 21, Michigan 0

1936: Ohio State 21, Michigan 0

1935: Ohio State 38, Michigan 0

1934: Ohio State 34, Michigan 0

1921: Ohio State 14, Michigan 0

1920: Ohio State 14, Michigan 7

1919: Ohio State 13, Michigan 3

who cares in a row, lets go overall record...exactly..that is what i thought......... :D

who cares in a row, lets go overall record...exactly..that is what i thought......... :D

Like the result of a game in 1937 has any relevance to the outcome of this year's game.

How about let's go record with the current coaches? Tressell vs Carr.

Players change completely every 4 years or less so this is really the only measure with any degree of predictability.

It will be decided on the field and that's all I can ever want. The atmosphere will be intense and since last year's game was as close as it was, I suspect the same this year. OSU defense is close to the same level as last year's squad and the offense I feel is slightly better. I see pretty much the same Michigan squad and a healthy Hart. You guys can trash talk all you want, however this will be the real National Championship in my mind and will live up to the billing.

Can OSU stop Hart???? Can Michigan establish a running game??? Can OSU front 4 pressure Henne??? Can Michigan take Ginn out of the game??? Will TS run more against Michigan than he has all year??? Can Michigan defense stop TS???? Can Columbus police arrest all the rioters win or lose??? Can OSU vs Michigan happen again in Arizona????? Will Manningham be healthy??? Will OSU sneek Ginn in as db against Maningham on key downs??? Alot of questions to be answered Nov. 18th

1 thing is for sure....I don't give a d@mm about the whole state of Michigan, the whole state of Michigan,

the whole state of Michigan...NO I don't give a d@mm about the whole state of Michigan....I'M FROM OHIO!!

...O-h....I'm from OHIO...IO...(FEEL FREE TO SING ALONG). I don't give a d@mm about the whole stinking state of Michigan....I'm from OHIO........GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! see you soon BLUE BALLS.

Edited by sacosud

It will be decided on the field and that's all I can ever want. The atmosphere will be intense and since last year's game was as close as it was, I suspect the same this year. OSU defense is close to the same level as last year's squad and the offense I feel is slightly better. I see pretty much the same Michigan squad and a healthy Hart. You guys can trash talk all you want, however this will be the real National Championship in my mind and will live up to the billing.

Can OSU stop Hart???? Can Michigan establish a running game??? Can OSU front 4 pressure Henne??? Can Michigan take Ginn out of the game??? Will TS run more against Michigan than he has all year??? Can Michigan defense stop TS???? Can Columbus police arrest all the rioters win or lose??? Can OSU vs Michigan happen again in Arizona????? Will Manningham be healthy??? Will OSU sneek Ginn in as db against Maningham on key downs??? Alot of questions to be answered Nov. 18th

1 thing is for sure....I don't give a d@mm about the whole state of Michigan, the whole state of Michigan,

the whole state of Michigan...NO I don't give a d@mm about the whole state of Michigan....I'M FROM OHIO!!

...O-h....I'm from OHIO...IO...(FEEL FREE TO SING ALONG). I don't give a d@mm about the whole stinking state of Michigan....I'm from OHIO........GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! see you soon BLUE BALLS.

trust me its mutual...... i am flushing twice everyday..its a decent distance to columbus....OH-E I E I O this ......! <<insert girlie :D ..... here>> :D