[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

ATL @ Cincy

FishFreak

Call it wishful thinking, call it a hunch but I think the ATL/Cincy game could be a high scoring fantasy gem. I'm starting Vick and CJ and will be hoping for some fireworks. ATL's secondary has been getting torched lately and Cincy's run D is always suspect. That plays right into both teams strengths. I hoping for someting like a 31-27 score. Of course with high expecations it will probably be a 17-13 game. :D

Call it wishful thinking, call it a hunch but I think the ATL/Cincy game could be a high scoring fantasy gem. I'm starting Vick and CJ and will be hoping for some fireworks. ATL's secondary has been getting torched lately and Cincy's run D is always suspect. That plays right into both teams strengths. I hoping for someting like a 31-27 score. Of course with high expecations it will probably be a 17-13 game. :D

I was thinking the same way but don't forget that Cincy knows Pit very well and will tear that game film to a million pieces to see every which way that Pit screwed up. Cincy will play defense better than Pit did, I am sure. I would be more happy with my Cincy players than with my Atlanta players for this very simple reason.

I was thinking the same way but don't forget that Cincy knows Pit very well and will tear that game film to a million pieces to see every which way that Pit screwed up. Cincy will play defense better than Pit did, I am sure. I would be more happy with my Cincy players than with my Atlanta players for this very simple reason.

Very good point. I just think Vick will hurt the Cincy D with his legs more this week and maybe on a bomb deep from a rollout. As for the Bengals, I'm just dying for CJ to break out with 100+ yards and 1-2 TD's. It's gotta happen soon.

Everytime when there is what should be an easy high scoring affair usually ends up in low scoring defensive struggle.

Wasn't the Bears suppose to romp over the underachieving Cards?

Maybe it's just my luck...I sat Vick over Kitna last week thinking it would be a low scoring affair with Steelers and then Vick explodes. I hope this ends up a high scoring affair!