[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Leon Washington Bandwagon Thread

RussMan

I've been searching all season for someone, anyone, to step up and be my RB/WR flex guy. I have a pretty good team, first in my division with a 4-2-1 recor, but am 4th in total points and to make a serious run I need someone to step up.

Reggie Bush has been holding down the position but I just havent been getting the production I expected. I drafted Lundy late and had hopes for him.. then dropped him a few weeks back when he flopped... only to see him picked up by another team this week when he looked like the guy I thought he could be...... I even tried taking a flyer on Buckhalter with talk of Westbrooks injury...that never panned out.

Finally a few weeks ago I took a flyer on Leon Washington.... he has had two solid games in three weeks...talk of him being "the guy" for the J E T S.

I am fully on the Washington Bandwagon now and sipping the Kool Aid... he is in my lineup this week... Is finally the answer I have been looking for? Dunno... But if he continues to run strong I am ready for the run to the Championship.

L :D

I certainly like him as a decent #2, solid #3. One would think it would be just a matter of time before the Jets realize Washington should be the featured back with Barlow coming in as relief.

At any rate, he's in my lineup this week taking KJs place. He looks like a solid play vs Cleveland, even if Barlow snipes half the carries.

I've been trying in vain to get someone to buy him from me, but I'm getting nowhere so far. I'd like to get a RB to play in week 9 when I have Westy on bye and get an improvement at WR.

The package deals aren't working, so maybe others aren't seeing his value yet. I hoped a 2 TD performance would be the peak though!