[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I HATE CBS SPORTSLINE

Eagle2003

Everythime there is a player that would have otherwise been flying a little under the radar they have a huge picture of him as a waiver wire pick-up. The guy who picked up Lundy this week (after I dropped him 3 weeks earlier) would have never known to pick him up if it wasn't starring him right in the face when the website pulled up. This is BS. Let the people do their own research and stop catering to the guy who is and will always be an average FF team owner at best.

Everythime there is a player that would have otherwise been flying a little under the radar they have a huge picture of him as a waiver wire pick-up. The guy who picked up Lundy this week (after I dropped him 3 weeks earlier) would have never known to pick him up if it wasn't starring him right in the face when the website pulled up. This is BS. Let the people do their own research and stop catering to the guy who is and will always be an average FF team owner at best.

:D

There are lots of reasons to hate CBSSportsline ... but that is about the weakest reason ever.

I drafted him and people laughed.

I dropped him and no one cared.

He runs for 90 yds and a TD and he's picked up before his face was on the homepage.

I'm sure his picture didn't really force the transaction. If he's following football and looking to shore up holes, Lundy's no milk carton face.

:D

There are lots of reasons to hate CBSSportsline ... but that is about the weakest reason ever.

Agree with that. Here's the reason i hate them. On their player news they can't even put the news in the order they put it out. So i can't look at the news and just read the most recent because they mix it in with news i've already read. I have to keep scrolling through to make sure i get it all. This has been going on all effing season! :D

I've been using CBS Sportsline for a few years now and have been pretty happy with it. My only comparrison is the Fanball site. I was on that for a few years and was really disappointed. It has great writers, but technically the site can't handle the traffic it gets. For those of you that hate CBS, what are you recommending? I may want to try a league on another site next year.

Edited by Jintster

I've been using CBS Sportsline for a few years now and have been pretty happy with it. My only comparrison is the Fanball site. I was on that for a few years and was really disappointed. It has great writers, but technically the site can't handle the traffic it gets. For those of you that hate CBS, what are you recommending? I may want to try a league on another site next year.

I recommend you use a site like the Huddle for content and a site like MFL for hosting.

I can't imagine why anyone would pay twice as much for CBS as opposed to MFL, and all I ever hear is complaints about CBS. I have been w/ MFL for 6 years and have rarely if ever had a problem. And if I did their customer service was right on it. They are a great site.

I recommend you use a site like the Huddle for content and a site like MFL for hosting.

This is what we do. I'm in a realatively new league on CBS sports and it sucks. VERY slow. And often the free agent moves and such are way behind. That being said if your relying on CBS Sports for your info, you're in a bad way.

they have a product to sell and that is part of their product (however weak you may think it is)

you're so upset about this and YOU'RE the one who dropped him earlier, now you want him back and you're mad that someone else beat you to the punch?

:D:D

2 of my leagues are down again :D

Now lets see if some of my other league owners lady dog when i request we move then to MFL :D

I got into my CBS league, but it was a challenge again. :bash::clap:

On a postive note, I think all the problems this year have finally helped me convince the others in the league to move it to another site next season. :tup:

Edited by Skrappy1