[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Should I do this trade?

msmith379

In looking to boost my WRs on my 1st team below I offered a trade to the team that has Steve Smith, he also had Mark Brunnell. With me having two good QBs I thought I had a good opportunity to boost my team. So I offered him Grossman and Keyshawn for Smith. Not a bad trade I thought but he just countered and now I am seriously considering the trade.

He would get

LT

and I would get

Steve Smith

Chicago's Defense

Its really going to cripple my RBs but make my WRs very good. I don't really think I should do it but maybe I should. What do you think? Thanks for the advice.

Alright I rejected it so I would still like to put together a trade. The only thing I can think of is giving him Grossman, Keyshawn and Colston. Below is his team, tell me if you think there are any possibilities for a trade. Thanks for the help.

Start 1QB, 3WR, 2RB, 1TE, 1K, 1DEF

QB M. Brunell

WR S. Smith

WR Ro. Williams

WR R. Brown

RB E. James

RB T. Bell

TE H. Miller

BN T. Heap

BN D. Brees

BN C. Dillon

K N. Kaeding