[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pay sites or free sites?

hezagenius

See, I've never understood the need for live scoring. It doesn't affect the outcome and if you really want to know your score, plug the numbers into a spreadsheet. It takes about 3 minutes to do your team.

It's like heroin, caffeine, nicotine, etc...doesn't really look like anything at all until you try it, and then it's hard to live without :D

And if I had to wait 3 minutes to watch my scores update you'd have to peel me off the ceiling by halftime...

I don't understand the posts where people say they can't afford the pay sites. You break the cost down between each owner and it comes out to an extra $5-8 per owner. If $5 is going to break your bank then stick with the free sites and stop the complaining. :D

I'm a hugh fan of Yahoo. The free site rocks, and the live scoring is only $10, so you get what you need for a mere $10, where other sites are $150 and crap.

The customizable division and scheduling isn't enough for me to pay more than $30 for. Much less around $100. :D

Pay for the huddle. that's the only pay site you need. If you're here, and you're truly listening to Yahoo advice, you're a stupid idiot. Period.

This is truly an asinine statement. The whole statement.

Yahoo has done a great job offering a great service for free. And if you want to pay, you can get all the stuff all the other sites offer, and even a free trophy to the league winner (or a t-shirt).

The draft order can be chosen by the commish whether you pay or not.

and as far as dominating your league easily, :D The rules can be set up to not allow FA pickups, especially during games, and all that. And if you're in a competitive local league (like me and thousands of other people) you can't dominate ANYTHING. It doesn't matter what service you use.

Now, if you go for a public yahoo league, you'll want to kill yourself. People sign up, and never sign in again.

But for a local or the like? It's top notch. :bash: The advice is less than Huddle-esque, but seriously, why even look elsewhere for advice? SERIOUSLY?

+1