[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Offer: Edge for Andre Johnson

Big Mac Bears

I've been offered Edge and Braylon Edwards for Andre Johnson. The only reason I am considering this trade is because I also have Torry Holt and Roy Williams and start two WRs.

We start 2 WRs, 2 RBs and one flex WR/RB position. Here is what I currently have:

RB - C. Taylor, W. McGahee, C. Benson, Lendale White, Musa Smith

WR - T. Holt, A. Johnson, R. Williams

As you can see, I need help at my third flex spot. Would I be better leaving Johnson in my lineup and have three WRs or would I be better with 3 RBs including Edge? We get points for receptions.

Edge might be a RB, but dude. You're looking at about a 10-15 pt difference each week. Cardinals cant run. And they're going to continue to keep playing from behind, and they will be passing, not running. Johnson is arguably the best FF WR (other than Holt) to date. I mean the dude consistantly puts up 100yrd games, and 2/3rds of the time, he's scoring a TD. I would definitely NOT recommend you make this trade.