[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Celery Soda

AtomicCEO

I like gourmet sodas, and I like celery... and they sell this stuff, so it must be good, right? I'll try anything once.

The first few sips, which were initally smooth with a bizarre celery aftertast, I was like... "Different, but not awful". But by the time I got halfway through the can, it was disgusting me. Uggh. I can still taste that crappy "celery" taste.

Does anyone like this stuff? Was I stupid to try it? Why do they make it?

I like gourmet sodas, and I like celery... and they sell this stuff, so it must be good, right? I'll try anything once.

The first few sips, which were initally smooth with a bizarre celery aftertast, I was like... "Different, but not awful". But by the time I got halfway through the can, it was disgusting me. Uggh. I can still taste that crappy "celery" taste.

Does anyone like this stuff? Was I stupid to try it? Why do they make it?

Where'd you get it, never heard of it? Boulder? :D

Are you talking about Cel-Ray? It's one of the flavors made by Dr. Brown's Natural Sodas. To be honest, I don't mind one from time to time.

Got up the couraged to try one about 25 yrs ago. Vowed never to subject myself to it again. No, I have not broken that vow.

Yuccch.

I do see people buying it from time to time, including my MOM. I cannot, for the life of me, understand why.

well it sounds pretty f'n disgusting if you ask me. are you trying to tell me celery soda sounded good to you? :D

It did! Eating a stick of good celery has a clean, crisp taste to it that cleanses the palatte. I thought it would be tasty. Instead it was like munching on celery powder.

Are you talking about Cel-Ray? It's one of the flavors made by Dr. Brown's Natural Sodas. To be honest, I don't mind one from time to time.

That's exactly what it was. I've had a lot of those Dr. Browns' and Izze's and Italian soda's recently in flavors I wouldn't ordinarily go for and they've been good.

Celery soda? Don't do it.

no they're everywhere. It's the Harry Potter ones.

see!

Once on the way to a camping trip, a friend bought a pack. That night when we were hanging by the fire, he suggested a game where we took turns asking each other trivia questions. If you got it wrong, you had to eat a jelly bean. Fortunately most were rather normal flavors but the vomit one was freaking nasty.