[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

whats the deal with Derrick Mason

isleseeya

Is he going to produce this year or what ? i figured him to have a very solid season with Macnair in there at QB for ravens ....i mean i thought he was hurt his last game cause he ended up with 0 pts and catches ...i find out later he played the whole game

what a mess

Call me crazy, but I picked him up off waivers and am thikning about starting him over Darrell Jackson.

Mason is money and he's fricking due. It may not happen this week, but with the coordinator getting fired and a week to straighten it all out, he's seriously in line for a rebound. He's too good.

Call me crazy, but I picked him up off waivers and am thikning about starting him over Darrell Jackson.

Mason is money and he's fricking due. It may not happen this week, but with the coordinator getting fired and a week to straighten it all out, he's seriously in line for a rebound. He's too good.

Mason is money? God is this hilarious. He was never money. Now he is an overrated wr playing with an over the hill qb on an offense that has sucked passing wise forever.

WR ranked ahead of Mason in one of my leagues...quite a list of HOF candidates. Mason is money...still can not stop laughing on that comment.

Washington, Nate WR PIT

Toomer, Amani WR NYG

Chambers, Chris WR MIA

Johnson, Bryant WR ARI

Galloway, Joey WR TB

Robinson, Marcus WR MIN

Bryant, Antonio WR SF

Evans, Lee WR BUF

Fitzgerald, Larry WR ARI

Bruce, Isaac WR STL

Clayton, Mark WR BAL

Edwards, Braylon WR CLE

Stallworth, Donte' WR PHI

Parrish, Roscoe WR BUF

Johnson, Chad WR CIN

Gabriel, Doug WR NE

Kennison, Eddie WR KC

Booker, Marty WR MIA

Bennett, Drew WR TEN

Lewis, Greg WR PHI

Branch, Deion WR SEA

El, Antwaan Randle WR WAS

Battle, Arnaz WR SF

Carter, Drew WR CAR

Muhammad, Muhsin WR CHI

Crayton, Patrick WR DAL

Henry, Chris WR CIN

Jenkins, Michael WR ATL

Welker, Wes WR MIA

Moulds, Eric WR HOU

Brown, Troy WR NE

Davis, Rashied WR CHI

Baskett, Hank WR PHI

Taylor, Travis WR MIN

Is he going to produce this year or what ? i figured him to have a very solid season with Macnair in there at QB for ravens ....i mean i thought he was hurt his last game cause he ended up with 0 pts and catches ...i find out later he played the whole game

what a mess

I hear ya, I drafted him in my local thinking he would put up decent #2 WR numbers like he did every season with McNair. Benched him this week.

Mason is money? God is this hilarious. He was never money. Now he is an overrated wr playing with an over the hill qb on an offense that has sucked passing wise forever.

Mason has talent. Check his stats for the past 5 years. How was he never money? He's a smallish receiver that plays hard, he plays hurt, he knows the position and the game. It's evident by his past history. How many 1000 yard seasons do you need to prove that?

His production has been seriously suffering this year, but it is not due to his abilities.

I'm glad you were able to find humor. Though morons are easy to entertain, so the bar really wasn't too high, I suppose.