[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

USC

Slugs

USC has yet to play anyone. They suck ass.

Good stuff private- USC is good, they will probably rebound and win out. The reality is, PAC 10 is pretty tough this year, and OSU stepped up and had a nice game. Unlike the sh1thouse Big 12- you have to show up and be ready to play on the road in the Pac 10. USC had an incredible run in PAC 10 games, had to end eventually, they are still a quality team.

They would dummy OU by 3 TD's.

Good stuff private- USC is good, they will probably rebound and win out. The reality is, PAC 10 is pretty tough this year, and OSU stepped up and had a nice game. Unlike the sh1thouse Big 12- you have to show up and be ready to play on the road in the Pac 10. USC had an incredible run in PAC 10 games, had to end eventually, they are still a quality team.

They would dummy OU by 3 TD's.

They just lost to Oregon St, they suck. OU even without AD, would trash them on a neutral field. We all know what would happen with Pac-10 refs.

They just lost to Oregon St, they suck. OU even without AD, would trash them on a neutral field. We all know what would happen with Pac-10 refs.

:D:D

The Big 12 flat out blows this year- admit it. It is a WEAK conference from top to bottom. Here are Sagarin conference ratings before today's games........

1 PAC-10 (A) = 80.37 80.01 ( 1) 10

2 SOUTHEASTERN (A) = 78.55 78.33 ( 2) 12

3 BIG EAST (A) = 77.39 77.57 ( 4) 8

4 BIG TEN (A) = 77.14 77.67 ( 3) 11

5 ATLANTIC COAS (A) = 74.14 73.28 ( 6) 12

6 BIG 12 (A) = 73.95 74.37 ( 5) 12

please enlighten me on USC, and the PAC 10 sucking..... Big 12 is a joke.

The Big 12 flat out blows this year- admit it. It is a WEAK conference from top to bottom. Here are Sagarin conference ratings before today's games........

1 PAC-10 (A) = 80.37 80.01 ( 1) 10

2 SOUTHEASTERN (A) = 78.55 78.33 ( 2) 12

3 BIG EAST (A) = 77.39 77.57 ( 4) 8

4 BIG TEN (A) = 77.14 77.67 ( 3) 11

5 ATLANTIC COAS (A) = 74.14 73.28 ( 6) 12

6 BIG 12 (A) = 73.95 74.37 ( 5) 12

please enlighten me on USC, and the PAC 10 sucking..... Big 12 is a joke.

OU or texas would win that conference. As those officials probably wouldnt have done to another Pac 10 school, what they did to the Sooners. And those rankings are BS. teh Big 10 has the top 2 teams in the country, and the Pac 10, doesnt have a single team that should be in the top 10. And after Oregon the #3 team, any of those teams in the Pac-10 would lose to every team in the top 25.

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

I remember you saying the same thing a few years back leading up to the NC. OU was going to kill USC...blah...blah...blah. USC put up 55 points on OU's supposed great defense and left them shell shocked after the 2nd quarter. If I remember right, OU couldn't stop a simple go route that game. That was USC's easiest game of the year. In that same year, USC almost lost at Oregon State. So, your rationale of who would beat who on a neutral field or whatever don't hold water. Week to week, rivalries, injuries and other factors make college football interesting. Maybe we will see that matchup in late December. I would like to see you swallow your shoe again. :D

Edited by Bushey

Turnovers - we (I'm an alum, so I can use it) gave up 4 and got 0, plus a lousy punt return for TD. Our 2 offensive stars Booty and Washington were responsible for 2 each, and thats not good. Jarrett was good and Steve Smith was lights out great, but they couldn't do it alone. Although Booty showed he can throw when he needs to, it shouldn't come down to a bunch of desparation throws...

I am very pissed, but not without hope. If we win out, its (probably) Rose bowl. But the chances of that are probably between slim and none - and Slim just left town. I'd say another loss (at least) to Cal is likely, meaning Holiday bowl - that is, IF we can beat Oregon and UCLA. A loss to ND wouldn't matter much then. Ah, Xmas in San Diego...

What's sadly ironic here is that's where I thought we'd be, way back in the summer - 2nd to the Bears or Ducks. Then the first 3 games gave me some false hope. We had a good run, and will have to crawl our way back...

I remember you saying the same thing a few years back leading up to the NC. OU was going to kill USC...blah...blah...blah. USC put up 55 points on OU's supposed great defense and left them shell shocked after the 2nd quarter. If I remember right, OU couldn't stop a simple go route that game. That was USC's easiest game of the year. In that same year, USC almost lost at Oregon State. So, your rationale of who would beat who on a neutral field or whatever don't hold water. Week to week, rivalries, injuries and other factors make college football interesting. Maybe we will see that matchup in late December. I would like to see you swallow your shoe again. :D

And I said many times, had OU played SC again, it would probably be an ass whopping the other way. OU gave that game away in the first half with turnovers, and SC capitalized. I dont agree or admit for a second, Sc was the better team. I took ridicule for that comment, but I still believe it.

f'n usc. 6 team parlay, 1 dog moneyline (indiana +245)winner, with northern illinois +17 against iowa winner, and 4 favorites on the moneyline. texas a.m. -200 moneyline winner, wake forest -350 moneyline winner, tennessee -170 moneyline winner and f'n usc. the big favorite at -500. you pr icks. 20 dollar bet for 500. i hate usc. why don't they go make some rubbers. Pricks.

And I said many times, had OU played SC again, it would probably be an ass whopping the other way. OU gave that game away in the first half with turnovers, and SC capitalized. I dont agree or admit for a second, Sc was the better team. I took ridicule for that comment, but I still believe it.

Wow :D

Week 10 AP -

Texas 4 USC 9

OU 18 Cal 10

A&M 21 OU 24

WSU 25

woops

wake the eff up dummy

Your league sucks. that USC team would have beat OU 8/10. Let it go. They were outmanned all over the field.

I remember you saying the same thing a few years back leading up to the NC. OU was going to kill USC...blah...blah...blah. USC put up 55 points on OU's supposed great defense and left them shell shocked after the 2nd quarter. If I remember right, OU couldn't stop a simple go route that game. That was USC's easiest game of the year. In that same year, USC almost lost at Oregon State. So, your rationale of who would beat who on a neutral field or whatever don't hold water. Week to week, rivalries, injuries and other factors make college football interesting. Maybe we will see that matchup in late December. I would like to see you swallow your shoe again. :clap:

:bash: What he said!! :D:D

OU or texas would win that conference. As those officials probably wouldnt have done to another Pac 10 school, what they did to the Sooners. And those rankings are BS. teh Big 10 has the top 2 teams in the country, and the Pac 10, doesnt have a single team that should be in the top 10. And after Oregon the #3 team, any of those teams in the Pac-10 would lose to every team in the top 25.

Wow :D

Week 10 AP -

Texas 4 USC 9

OU 18 Cal 10

A&M 21 OU 24

WSU 25

woops

wake the eff up dummy

Your league sucks. that USC team would have beat OU 8/10. Let it go. They were outmanned all over the field.

Hardly. OU gave the game to them with turnover after turnover. You wont ever convince me otherwise, that the better team was embarassed on that particular night. 9 out of 10 times, OU whips them. That game was nothing more than a fluke. And SC is lucky to have that go there way.

Yeah, Sarge - OU wins vs. the 2004 Trojans 9 out of 10 times. Ya know, they say that some 'tweakers' (meth users) lose brain cells quickly, and your slide has been gradual but distrubing....

I would have said before that game OU wins 10 of 10 times. But you won one. So Im sticking to my 9 out of 10. :D

Ive never used an illegal drug in my life, as hard as that is to believe for some. Never smoked as much as a cigarette. But Ive been known to abuse Miller Lite on occasion.

Yeah, Sarge - OU wins vs. the 2004 Trojans 9 out of 10 times. Ya know, they say that some 'tweakers' (meth users) lose brain cells quickly, and your slide has been gradual but distrubing....

Looking at both teams ..... Oklahoma, MAYBE, beats SC 1 out of 10 games if EVERYTHING goes their way. SC :D was clearly the BEST team that year and on that night. If a 36-point dismantling doesn't prove it then what does?