[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Big Ben

Flip_Side

:D:D:bash:

Why weren't you whistling during the last 2 games ? :clap:

Don't get me wrong, this is the 3rd game this year that he has been worse than bad. I would actually go with Batch at this point. Not for the year, just for this game. His confidence is obviously shaken.

Edited by Menudo

Why weren't you whistling during the last 2 games ? :D

Don't get me wrong, this is the 3rd game this year that he has been worse than bad. I would actually go with Batch at this point. Not for the year, just for this game. His confidence is obviously shaken.

i still maintain that he is an average (not a bad) qb...... in his "great" games.... he had average numbers... btach would have surpassed him in that atl game given the same time. plus i told you guys you should have gone with batch..... these are impartial opinions. i am not out to get you, nor am i a ben "hater." i am just a fan of the game, who is able to make more objective observations.

i still maintain that he is an average (not a bad) qb...... in his "great" games.... he had average numbers... btach would have surpassed him in that atl game given the same time. plus i told you guys you should have gone with batch..... these are impartial opinions. i am not out to get you, nor am i a ben "hater." i am just a fan of the game, who is able to make more objective observations.

Now, is obviously not the time for me to argue, so, you win...... :D

I don't blame anyone on the Steelers poor play, especially not Ben, except for the coaching staff and Cowher to be specific.

1. He shouldn't have even started the season with no preseason and his state of mind.

2. He shouldn't have played so soon after his surgury.

3. He shouldn't have been playing today with then concusion last week.

I don't think you have to be inside the locker room to understand Batch is the better QB at this time. Ben is better when healthy, but Say What Willis? is this staff thinking.............that's he's the mesiah or something? Gimmie a break, they deserve to lose with dumb decisions like we've seen from them all season.