[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

who was on your bench this week?

montster

my bench:

michael vick: 346 total yards, 3 TD

mike bell: 143 total yards, 2 TD

desmond clark: 86 yards, 2 TD

frank gore: 120 total yards

isaac bruce: 105 yards

amazingly, i'm still in it, with brady going against chester taylor and the vikes D tomorrow. but i could've made it a lot easier on myself. i didn't think vick would do it two games in a row, and i started crumpler over clark.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Colsten.

I sat him in favor of R Wayne and Boldin. Wayne you can't dispute, Boldin not so much - but based on the info available at kickoff, IMO I HAD to go with Boldin.

Colston! :clap: What was suppose to be a tough matchup vs Ravens defense. :bash:

So I kept R.Brown and McNabb had a terrible day at home against the Jags! :tup:

I have a 5 point lead with my Steve Smith and Kevin Williams going against Chester Taylor and Troy Williamson. :D Hopefully Mr. Smith comes up big tonight! :D

wali lundy....he scored more than tiki barber and travis henry against the crap texans combined. but who the hell wouldve benched barber and henry w/that matchup? hell i couldve started him and norwood over them.

guess you could count stallworth....i benched him for parker but i had braylon edwards in my lineup and he stunk

now i need steve smith not to go off and chester taylor to score about 4 TDs...so those starts pretty much lost me the machup :D

I sat him and have'nt played him except as bye week cover. Only start 2 wr's (Smith and Wayne)....I've tried to trade the guy and can't get crap for him.... :D

Your league mates are the devil. Compel them through the power of Christ.

In different leagues,

Desmond Clark. Started LJ Smith.

Mike Bell. Started Tatum Bell. I will never draft Denver running backs again. I really mean it this time.

Edited by Wolverines Fan