[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone else have LT and STILL LOSE!

dolphz

I got the same deal almost. I got LJ and his 41 and Eli's 10 and I'm gonna lose as well. Stop whining, and go kick the manure out of someone next week.

I got the same deal almost. I got LJ and his 41 and Eli's 10 and I'm gonna lose as well. Stop whining, and go kick the manure out of someone next week.

It sucks when you feel like you have a good team, but just keep mising. I'm 4-4 now, but thankfully Jennings and Fitzgerald will be back soon.

in my league LT got 62 pts (hella rb friendly) and im currently down by 2 pts. my score right now is 99-97, im down, (lol LT got 62 of my 97 pts) BUT I've got chester taylor tomorrow. All he needs is 15 rush yards, or 10 rush yds and a reception, or anything to get three points, and I beat the top team in my league =D. I had three rb's who did good today. LT, Ahman Green, and Jamal Lewis. I hope Chester will make it 4 so I don't look like an idiot benching ahman and jamal..

Yup. I had a good day. Scored 115 pts (a win more times than not in our league), but I was going up against Vick and LJ. It's been one of those years in this league. I'm leading the division in pts and I'm currently 2-5-1.