[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tonight's MNF doesn't have much FF value

Rockerbraves

Playing against Chester Taylor and I have a 9 pt lead and Viking D and Longwell.

I am starting Chester in another league and need 14 pts from him.

I am starting Chester in another league and I need 50+ from him. :D

Starting Longwell in another league...and I need 23.

Edited by BillyBalata

the vikings D, the Pats D, the kickers, Tom Brady, Chester Taylor, Doug Gabriel are probably all starters for some teams...that's 7, probably more then the Pitt-Oak game or the Jets-Clev game had..

I need Maroney and Watson to go nuts, but not Brady.

I need at least 15 from Chester Taylor, but less than 20. Many receptions for him will help things here due to different scoring rules.

Edited by Big John

It's a non-sequitor for me as well. I have maroney in a couple of leagues, but I gave up on using him a few weeks back. Chester is a regular on one of my teams, but I bone-headedly sat Wayne for Washington, so I"m not in the hunt.

Just going to kick back and hopefully enjoy a decent game. Normally, I root against the Pats, but with the Cowboys finally showing a pulse, I definitely would like to see the Vikes lose.

Edited by CowboysDiehard

the vikings D, the Pats D, the kickers, Tom Brady, Chester Taylor, Doug Gabriel are probably all starters for some teams...that's 7, probably more then the Pitt-Oak game or the Jets-Clev game had..

Throw in Dillon & Maroney into the mix and you still don't have much interest from FF perspective. That says alot about these two teams success without bonefide all pro specialty players. My guess is that if the Vikings have a good passing game tonight Johnson will become this weeks hottest ww pickup based off his remaining schedule.

I just need to watch and enjoy!

In one I'm up 82 (Thanks to P.Manning, LT, and TJones), I'm done and he has Brady and Longwell. :D

This will hopefully push me into 2nd place.

In another I'm up 66 (Thanks to Bulger, LJ, and JJones), I'm done and he has C.Taylor :D. I win and I stay in 1st

MVP-Not to start Garrad, Berrian, B.Johnson, and Henry....thank goodness for LJ

Throw in Dillon & Maroney into the mix and you still don't have much interest from FF perspective. That says alot about these two teams success without bonefide all pro specialty players. My guess is that if the Vikings have a good passing game tonight Johnson will become this weeks hottest ww pickup based off his remaining schedule.

with throwing in dillon and maroney that's 9 players. How many do you want?