[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Vikings vs. Patriots

alexgaddis

Yeah, that replay reversal was the turning point of the game.

Did you hear anyone say that dik breath?

Let Billidik challenge the play, don't let him talk the refs across the field into changing the call. The ref that made the original call was 2 feet away from the play and made the correct call. Let the Pats challenge it if they don't like it.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ILLEGAL CONTACT?!? And Brady throws the ball 10 yards out of bounds? Jeez, this is the worst officiating I've seen for a while. Not saying the Vikes should have won, they shouldn't, but this officiating is ridiculous.

I believe illegal contact has no bearing on whether the ball is catchable (if that is your angle).

With that said, I really didn't see that there was illegal contact. :D

All of my whining excluded, the Patriots played a terrific game tonight, and served notice to the rest of the league. Vikes are clearly an offensive player or two away from competing at the highest level, and the defense needs to not be as cute as they tried to be against the Pats.

That was an absolutely horseoh poopye call. How many steps does a receiver need to take before he gets credit for the catch? He took three full steps, or at the very least two...and the decision stands? Absolutely one of the worst calls I've EVER seen.

Depending on the officiating crew you get, you never know how that will turn out. Against Jax, Reggie Wayne took 3 steps, dove down and landed. The defender landed on top of him and the ball came out for a split second before Wayne pulled it back in. They called it complete on the field and then overturned it on replay. Similiar play for the Colts happens vs. Tenn, Dungy challenges it, and they rule it a completion. Either you need to complete the catch ALL the way or you don't. I've about had it with the different interpretations by the refs.

The better question is what the hell is Brady doing still in the game? (other than padding my fantasy stats)

+1, they should just hand the ball off a ton...then get Casell in next series

Brady, Belichick,Pats as a team are pretty F'n impressive.