[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If the NFL Draft were tomorrow

muck

1 Arizona (1-7)

2 (tie) Miami & Detroit (1-6)

4 (tie) Washington, Tamba Bay, San Francisco, Buffalo, Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Houston, Tennessee and Oakland (2-5)

13 Green Bay (3-4)

14 (tie) New York Jets, Philadelphia and Carolina (4-4)

17 (tie) Cincinnati, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Dallas, Seattle, St. Louis (4-3)

23 Minnesota (4-2)

24 (tie) Baltimore, Denver, San Diego, New York Giants, Atlanta, New Orleans (5-2)

30 New England (5-1)

31 (tie) Indianapolis and Chicago (7-0)

Just hosted one. :D

True but I'm talking about our once a year Super Bowl which is the draft. It's the one time of year where we actually feel some hope. That the 1st round pick will be the piece that helps us get to the promised land.

Indy vs. Pats and Giants vs. Bears in the next two weeks are going to go a long way in determining playoff positions.

True but the big matchup of the year will come in 3 weeks when the Cardinals play the Lions. This should go a long way in determining the overall #1 pick in the draft. :D

Joe Thomas from Wisconsin would look really good in a red Cardinal uniform. Heck, he'd be a huge upgrade for Oakland at LT and then Gallery can move back to RT. Maybe he'd help keep Carr upright for the first time in his career also.

I'm just happy that Oakland probably won't have the #1 pick and be 'forced' to take Quinn.

Joe Thomas from Wisconsin would look really good in a red Cardinal uniform. Heck, he'd be a huge upgrade for Oakland at LT and then Gallery can move back to RT. Maybe he'd help keep Carr upright for the first time in his career also.

I'm just happy that Oakland probably won't have the #1 pick and be 'forced' to take Quinn.

are you saying that wouldnt want the raiders(im assuming yer a fan) to take brady?...lolol...no wonder your team sucks...your fans are almost as incompetent at evaluating talent as your front office

Mo, name the last 1st round QB to win a Super Bowl with his original team, other than Ben "123 yds and 2 INTs" Roethlisberger.

Top LTs have a better track record than high QBs. Pace, Ogden, etc are more solid than QBs.

LOL.

Brady? Elway? I think that's half the SBs in the past decade, and only right off the top of my head.

Throw in Roethlisberger and you have 6 of the past 9 won by indigenous QBs.

Edited - missed the first round QB. Make that Big Ben & Elway for 3 of the past 9.

Edited by Bronco Billy

Mo, name the last 1st round QB to win a Super Bowl with his original team, other than Ben "123 yds and 2 INTs" Roethlisberger.

Top LTs have a better track record than high QBs. Pace, Ogden, etc are more solid than QBs.

well judging by the way your organization got took on gallery..id suggest going with a legit franchise qb who has been tutored by one of the best...trust me..theres a guy in cleveland who would love to bring brady back to the state of ohio...and i wouldnt doubt that hed offer a package to get to 1 to do it...

gallery=guy who was well coached on fundamentals and technique by ferentz...but it masked his lack of athletic ability

LOL.

Brady? Elway? I think that's half the SBs in the past decade, and only right off the top of my head.

Throw in Roethlisberger and you have 6 of the past 9 won by indigenous QBs.

Edited - missed the first round QB. Make that Big Ben & Elway for 3 of the past 9.

Elway was drafted by the Colts not the Broncos.

True but I'm talking about our once a year Super Bowl which is the draft. It's the one time of year where we actually feel some hope. That the 1st round pick will be the piece that helps us get to the promised land.

So....who is rated the best wide receiver this year? :D