[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bart Scott insinuates Bush injury intentional

rajncajn

"The media darling, [a/k/a] the golden boy of the NFL, tried to take a cheap shot at me," said linebacker Bart Scott, "so I told him I was going to put some extra on it. He must be used to playing against these guys in practice. He can do all those shakes he wants, but I wasn't going anywhere. I put a little hot sauce on that ankle."

It's like the 2nd sentence of the article. Stuff like that happens all the time and has a way of working itself out. I don't see what the big deal is. It wasn't a dirty play or tackle and we will probably never be privy to what caused the riff between the two. It's a non-issue. Sack up already.

He said he took a cheapshot but did he? What did Bush do?

Did he actually do something or was Scott just firing himself up?

He said he took a cheapshot but did he? What did Bush do?

Did he actually do something or was Scott just firing himself up?

He said on Sirius radio yesterday that Bush popped him on the back of the helmet after a play.

I didn't see the play. Is what you are upset about the actual play or the fact that he is talking smack about it?

If the play was dirty, he should be penalized. If the uproar is about a guy talking after he laid a legitimate hit on somebody and that said somebody got hurt, then I think it is much ado about nothing.

Was there a flag thrown on the play? Were you upset when you saw the play or after you heard the talk?

I guess I'm more ticked about the complete lack of class it takes when a player gets injured for someone to imply that they did it intentionally. I guess I shouldn't expect anything less from the Ravens.

I guess I'm more ticked about the complete lack of class it takes when a player gets injured for someone to imply that they did it intentionally. I guess I shouldn't expect anything less from the Ravens.

Didn't Ray Lewis/the ravens say they were going to hurt Vick when he did get hurt and was out for the year in a preseason game a number of years ago? Shouldn't that offensive genius Billick do something about it?

Didn't Ray Lewis/the ravens say they were going to hurt Vick when he did get hurt and was out for the year in a preseason game a number of years ago? Shouldn't that offensive genius Billick do something about it?

Speaking of Switchblade Ray...Somebody posted on the Saints board that one of the times Lewis tackled Bush one of the mics for the local broadcast picked up somebody yelling "Ray stabbed him in the leg!" :D

He said on Sirius radio yesterday that Bush popped him on the back of the helmet after a play.

I guess if he would have slapped his butt it would have been OK. Anyone see the play? I'll see if I can catch it later.

Agreed. I think the guy was just talking smack after the fact. A weak move. Like you said....It is the Ravens.

Agreed. I think the guy was just talking smack after the fact. A weak move. Like you said....It is the Ravens.

What team doesn't talk a little after a big emotional win. Come on guys, it's a non-issue. If it were any other player than Bush, no one would even be talking about this. (unless it were Manning, Brady, or Favre)

I saw the play.

Nothing wrong with it at all.

Didn't see anything wrong with the play either. He did get up quickly and sort of threw Bush's legs abit, but certainly nothing that I haven't seen from other players after making a good tackle. It's the NFL where players are paid to win games and if that means knocking a player out of the game so be it, as long as it's a clean hit.

Some guys will believe anything...That tackle was just a regular ole' tackle...actually Scott made a very good tackle, textbook if you will...injuring Bush didn't appear to be the motivation. He's just talking to get some PUB, must want an advertising contract.

Edited by kwolf68