[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone hear Bob Costas' comment about Chris Henry?

9ersdude

Yet Cosell and Jimmy the Greek get fired or severely reprimanded for speaking the truth using off color remarks...........They were speaking to the blue collar fan, not the PC libs....Costas will surely be spoken to, but I hope he turns a deaf ear...........About time "to call a spade a spade " IMO......Especially when ex athletes of "color" repeatedly use slanderous remarks for ratings and go untouched........

Yet Cosell and Jimmy the Greek get fired or severely reprimanded for speaking the truth using off color remarks...........They were speaking to the blue collar fan, not the PC libs....Costas will surely be spoken to, but I hope he turns a deaf ear...........About time "to call a spade a spade " IMO......Especially when ex athletes of "color" repeatedly use slanderous remarks for ratings and go untouched........

why do you hate black people??

Let's see..sweeping generalization about an entire group of people ('they're fast because they're black") vs. a pointed comment about ONE guy with a rap sheet long as his arm. :D Yep, I see your point HoP.

You are an effing donkey!