[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Think I'll win?

Flip_Side

You AVI is Joey Freakin Harrington Flip, your standards aren't that high to begin with :D:D

And thats coming from a Fins fan of 30 years.

But as far as your ORIGINAL question, you are fixin to have to go thru 3 plus hours of hell waiting on Maroney MAYBE coming in and scoring (Dillon did get his last week so you got a chance) but can you handle the announcers for that long? Hope it happens for you, coming from a Fins fan

If Mike Bell (a backup) can get 25 points in my league yesterday. I'm sure maroney can get atleast 12, he's better than Bell anyway.

But nobody mentioned Mike Bell's name yesterday until afterwards...the fact is that since you've mentioned Maroney's name before hand I'm afraid you've cast a powerful hex on his ass which no one will be able to create a counter-hex for before the game starts...

You are screwed... :D

But nobody mentioned Mike Bell's name yesterday until afterwards...the fact is that since you've mentioned Maroney's name before hand I'm afraid you've cast a powerful hex on his ass which no one will be able to create a counter-hex for before the game starts...

You are screwed... :D

Halloween doesn't start until tomorrow buddy. I'm still keeping the faith!

Why so? If Mike Bell (a backup) can get 25 points in my league yesterday. I'm sure maroney can get atleast 12, he's better than Bell anyway.

Mike Bell didn't do anything until Tatum Bell couldn't continue. He got almost all of the carries in the second half, as I recall. The Denver passing attack is horrible. And he was facing an anemic Colts rush defense.

Maroney is going to split carries all night. Dillon will get most, if not all, of the goalline carries. The Patriots have a good passing attack. And the Vikings have a pretty good rush defense.

When are you newbies gonna learn...never mention any of your player's names before the game or face the wrath of the voodoo spirits...somebody hexed Chester in another thread before the game, and screwed him as well...

Maroney, Dillon, and CTaylor all hexed before the MNF game...that's some bad juju...hope y'all are proud of yourselves as you probably single-handedly cursed thousands and thousands of FF owners this evening...

Good thing nobody mentioned Tom Brady... :D

hope y'all are proud of yourselves as you probably single-handedly cursed thousands and thousands of FF owners this evening...

Newb? Heh. I could careless about "cursing thousands of FF owners" because in the end the only one that I care about is ME.