[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

MNF gets worse every week

budlitebrad

The intro, the announcers, the sideline reporters, the fact that they have to suck someone's jock every week (Brady this week).

Makes me look forward to Hank Williams. :D

Not directed at you personally but I am sooooooo tired of hearing the bashing. I neither like nor dislike the broadcast per se, but the bashing's getting old.

We'll, MNF certainly has changed since the 1st NYJ-Browns game as it slowing became less of an event over the years, at least to me. I was hoping for more from ESPN but it doesn't inspire me to flame the current product either. If I'm not mistaken, even after starting out with critical acclaim people soon began to criticize Meredith and Cosell for their on-air antics.

Edited by MothAudio

Is anyone watching the halftime show? What is the deal with the race?

I can't believe they broadcast this on TV.

3 minutes of my life I will never get back...... :D

I'd rather see two pee-wee football teams run a series than that race thing. Looked like something they would do during a commercial in the old days.

Looked like something they would do during a commercial in the old days.
It was. The problem was that ESPN couldn't sell the advertisement slot. Rumor had it Bob's Discount Used Car Lot was interested, but pulled out at the $1.98/minute advertising rate as not being worth it.

I still like my idea. For Monday night, have Tirico do the play by play but each week get some very slanted homer media guy to represent each team. That would be great to hear homers rattling on about their teams while the game was going on, particularly when it is with big rival teams. Or we could hear the world according to Theisman. Whichever.

I still like my idea. For Monday night, have Tirico do the play by play but each week get some very slanted homer media guy to represent each team. That would be great to hear homers rattling on about their teams while the game was going on, particularly when it is with big rival teams. Or we could hear the world according to Theisman. Whichever.

That's actually a great idea.

All the antics and what not don't really bother me.

Pink? fine.

Idiots in costumes (great costumes actually) running a retarded race? Sure.

Re-doing the heads up display? Why not.

The intro with people who have nothing to do with football asking me if I'm ready for some football? Sigh. Whatever.

But I just cannot take those god damned idiots in the booth. They talked for what felt like a quarter an a half about the NBA...The were slobbing so much Brady/Bruschi knob I started questioning my sexuality.

Theismann is so out of touch with the universe around him Kornkockhole so out of touch with EVERYTHING the two just mix like oil and an orangutang.

Tirico is fine. For an idiot with no opinion, which is all he needs to be with those two other jackassed jerkwads around. I wanted to punch my wife in the throat just to spread the abuse around.

And what's the worst part of the entire night? When they bring into the booth some moran who has less to with football then the hooker/actress/whoOprahkingever introducing the whole debacle at the beginning asking me if I'm ready for some football. Like I give a crap who they are, and like I would tell them anyway whether I'm ready for some football. And like I care what Jaimie Foxx has to say about what Tom Cruise's jock strap tastes like.

I would't cross the street to spit in their hair.

All the antics and what not don't really bother me.

Pink? fine.

Idiots in costumes (great costumes actually) running a retarded race? Sure.

Re-doing the heads up display? Why not.

The intro with people who have nothing to do with football asking me if I'm ready for some football? Sigh. Whatever.

But I just cannot take those god damned idiots in the booth. They talked for what felt like a quarter an a half about the NBA...The were slobbing so much Brady/Bruschi knob I started questioning my sexuality.

Theismann is so out of touch with the universe around him Kornkockhole so out of touch with EVERYTHING the two just mix like oil and an orangutang.

Tirico is fine. For an idiot with no opinion, which is all he needs to be with those two other jackassed jerkwads around. I wanted to punch my wife in the throat just to spread the abuse around.

And what's the worst part of the entire night? When they bring into the booth some moran who has less to with football then the hooker/actress/whoOprahkingever introducing the whole debacle at the beginning asking me if I'm ready for some football. Like I give a crap who they are, and like I would tell them anyway whether I'm ready for some football. And like I care what Jaimie Foxx has to say about what Tom Cruise's jock strap tastes like.

I would't cross the street to spit in their hair.

You oughtta think real hard about a script for some Paxil.....

Is anyone watching the halftime show? What is the deal with the race?

I can't believe they broadcast this on TV.

3 minutes of my life I will never get back...... :D

I was actually very surprised they aired that crap too. When you're in the stadium you are stuck watching their fruity little skits at halftime, but whoever made the decision to broadcast that wretched pile of rancid vomit to a national audience, should be fired, then shot, then beaten, then hanged, and probably burned for good measure.

I was actually very surprised they aired that crap too. When you're in the stadium you are stuck watching their fruity little skits at halftime, but whoever made the decision to broadcast that wretched pile of rancid vomit to a national audience, should be fired, then shot, then beaten, then hanged, and probably burned for good measure.

That was the best thing I have seen at a halftime this year...

ps - I thought the thread was about the Seattle vs. Oakland game next week... :D

Missed it. Fell asleep before halftime. :D

I actually find humor in hearing what idiotic statements Theismann will say each week & listening to Kornholer try to make fun of him. I can deal with all the glitz bs before the game because I usually don't turn it on until it has already started. In fact the only thing that really bothers me to the point of wanting to turn it off is the sideline & booth interviews during the game. Especially when the interview has absolutely nothing to do with the game or even football for that matter. I'm glad that they cut away & show the play that's going on, but it really ticks me off that they basically ignore the action on the field during the interviews other than to show it.