[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Belichick dress code

Scooby

I think last night he was wearing a nasty gray sweatshirt with the sleeves cut down to his elbows. Can anyone else confirm this?

Andit looked like he cut them off himself with some old scossors. Reminds me of when Don Nelson wore basketball shoes with black tape crossing off the reebok(?) emblem because they weren't legit.

I think last night he was wearing a nasty gray sweatshirt with the sleeves cut down to his elbows. Can anyone else confirm this?

Andit looked like he cut them off himself with some old scossors. Reminds me of when Don Nelson wore basketball shoes with black tape crossing off the reebok(?) emblem because they weren't legit.

He's been wearing those for years, nothing new. He's never been one to follow the crowd. Given who he is and what he can do, I doubt Bob Kraft would give a rat's ass if he showed up in a sequined evening gown so long as he keeps on winning.

The NFL dictates that all coaches must wear NFL appearal. Mike Nolan (SF) wanted to wear a suit for games, but NFL would not allow it. Then there is Belichick, who I think, mocks the NFL by wearing out of date, shabby, over-sized warm-ups on the sideline. I say all coaches wear that crap and maybe the NFL will let them wear suits again. :D

It amazes me how people will worry about what BillBell wears while coaching. mocks the NFL? :D

I know the last thing I would want to wear during a football game would be a suit .maybe Nolan has ice cubes running through his veins but it sure would be funny to see him in a suit on the sideline of a NFL game.maybe if he got a crappy shoes from spammers swoosh on the side of his suit they would let him where it.