[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Thank you Chester

ReturnToSender

He will pay off down the stretch. Chester Owners don't lose hope, there's always:

Sun 11/5 at San Francisco 4:05 pm

Sun 11/12 Green Bay 1:00 pm

Sun 11/19 at Miami 1:00 pm

Sun 11/26 Arizona 1:00 pm

Sun 12/3 at Chicago 1:00 pm

Sun 12/10 at Detroit 1:00 pm

Sun 12/17 NY Jets 1:00 pm

Thu 12/21 at Green Bay 8:00 pm

Sun 12/31 St. Louis 1:00 pm

He will pay off down the stretch. Chester Owners don't lose hope, there's always:

Sun 11/5 at San Francisco 4:05 pm

Sun 11/12 Green Bay 1:00 pm

Sun 11/19 at Miami 1:00 pm

Sun 11/26 Arizona 1:00 pm

Sun 12/3 at Chicago 1:00 pm

Sun 12/10 at Detroit 1:00 pm

Sun 12/17 NY Jets 1:00 pm

Thu 12/21 at Green Bay 8:00 pm

Sun 12/31 St. Louis 1:00 pm

I wish the rams and bears swapped because the last game is week 16.....that would be a crazy schedule...

GB is improving every week. We'll see. Don't count your chickens...

Right now they are 6th against the run.

And OAK is no1 against the pass. Don't get your panties in a bundle.

GB was no1 against the pass last season, because they got behind early. Nobody had to fear Favre last season, and they were able to run the ball and win games against GB.

OAK is in the same boat this season.

And OAK is no1 against the pass. Don't get your panties in a bundle.

GB was no1 against the pass last season, because they got behind early. Nobody had to fear Favre last season, and they were able to run the ball and win games against GB.

OAK is in the same boat this season.

I don't wear panties and what I said is they are improving.

Everyone got semi-excited about Chester Taylor after the Seahawk game when he had a 95 yard run for a TD. Believe me, that run should have been a 2-yard loss and even after that, if the Hawks defense wasn't the most sorry excuse for an ex-NFC conference championship D, any decent safety would have stopped it for 15-20 yard gain.

Taylor seems to be a lock to get you 7-12 points a game. Maybe some Vikes homers can chime in, but his O-line doesn't seem to be exactly opening up holes in the 2 games I've seen.

Everyone got semi-excited about Chester Taylor after the Seahawk game when he had a 95 yard run for a TD. Believe me, that run should have been a 2-yard loss and even after that, if the Hawks defense wasn't the most sorry excuse for an ex-NFC conference championship D, any decent safety would have stopped it for 15-20 yard gain.

Taylor seems to be a lock to get you 7-12 points a game. Maybe some Vikes homers can chime in, but his O-line doesn't seem to be exactly opening up holes in the 2 games I've seen.

this reminds me of the 1st year Thomas Jones was a Bear and theyhad just added 2 new players on the OL that were pro-bowl calibre....except Chester is playing better because his QB didn't get hurt in week 3...

the OL just needs more chemistry...OL has more to do with knowing where the guy next to you is than talent...

the OL just needs more chemistry..

If you say so. I think 95% of NFL teams are continously waiting for their O-line to get "more chemistry." Not to belittle, Hutchinson wasn't a quick fix for Minnesota, but the Seatle O-line went from awesome to average (allbeit injury riddled), after he left. I'm thinking the more chemistry thing happens with seasons and not games...:D

Edited by bushwacked

If you say so. I think 95% of NFL teams are continously waiting for their O-line to get "more chemistry." Not to belittle, Hutchinson wasn't a quick fix for Minnesota, but the Seatle O-line went from awesome to average (allbeit injury riddled), after he left. I'm thinking the more chemistry thing happens with seasons and not games...:D

well, he is a pro-bowler.....he's a beast...they were playing for years and Alexander ran behind Hutch, who was comfortable with everything that was going on in that offense...

I mean, Alexander has had plenty of runs behind Hutch where he probably should have had a 2 yd loss, but Hutch opened the hole for him at the right time...

I think the Vikes OL is gaining some chemistry, the Patriots just have mastermind schemes....especially when the QB has a weak arm...