[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Brad Johnson =

Savage Beatings

the vikes have shown an interest in Schaub

Devil's advocate thinking. If they do end up signing Schaub as a free agent, say for a 3 year contract, wouldn't that indicate that they aren't really that comfy thinking Jackson can become a starting NFL QB within that time? If not, then why draft him so high? If they are comfy about him, why sign Schaub who I think would step in as the starter next season, and based on what I've seen when he plays would keep that job pretty easily.

I get the feeling Wile E. Coyote will flex his "super genius" once again and find another placeholder QB for next season if he feels Johnson will not be able to get it done. Unfortunately I predict another season of mediocrity at QB until they go full out with the Jackson experiment. It won't be Schaub here next year. :D

Brad doesn't have anyone to throw 300/3 to. That is the problem.

The niners secondary is so bad that he could throw it to the Vikings practice squad receivers and be successfull. The niners had one serviceable corner(Spencer), and he's playing injured, they have poor safety support and can't takle to save their lives.

The defense team has allowed almost an average of 450 yards per game and 28 touchdowns over 7 games. If I had an offensive player on the Vikes it would be hard to say no to these numbers.

Today's St. Pault Pioneer press has the following on the front page of sports (I'd add a link, but the story doesn't have the picture).

The West Coast Checklist

"The 49ers' dynasty was built on the West Coast offense, which as been imitated by seemingly every team in teh NFL, including the Vikings. Despite it's up-and-down start to the system, Minnesota has a few pieces in place - and some gaping holes to fill"

QB: Checkmark between Montana and Johnson :D

RB: Checkmark between Taylor and Craig :D

WR: No checkmark between Rice/Taylor and Williamson/T.Taylor

TE: No checkmark between Jones and Wiggins

So Savage Beatings quit your bitching, you have Joe Montana and Roger Craig running your team.

Today's St. Pault Pioneer press has the following on the front page of sports (I'd add a link, but the story doesn't have the picture).

The West Coast Checklist

"The 49ers' dynasty was built on the West Coast offense, which as been imitated by seemingly every team in teh NFL, including the Vikings. Despite it's up-and-down start to the system, Minnesota has a few pieces in place - and some gaping holes to fill"

RB: Checkmark between Taylor and Craig :bash:

So Savage Beatings quit your bitching, you have Joe Montana and Roger Craig running your team.

We actually did have Roger Craig once, for about a season, just before he retired. :D

I think they are comparing Brad to Joe Montana if Joe were to come back and play today.

The West Coast Checklist

RB: Checkmark between Taylor and Craig :D

Acutally the West coast offense "imitated" by the Vikes was first used by Jerry Burns when he was the OC and he had Fran Tarkenton as his QB. You could say that this "imitation" was years before anyone knew who that dude in the beer commercials was. :bash:

OK after watching this embarrassing game, Johnson stinks, not just by his own power but because his receivers are terrible. Williamson could have put Johnson in a much better position today, but dropped way too many passes. I can't believe Johnson and his receivers let the SF D look so good.

Are the Minn homers ready to declare Williamson as a bust?

Teams like Da Bears and Vikings got a false sense of confidence when they soundly defeated the Seahawks....For the last 4-5 weeks the Hawks defense couldn't stop....well....a team like the Oakland Raiders. :D

It is very tough to watch that Williamson kid play....I think I've seen him drop a few HUGH passes this season and haven't really seen that much of the Visqueens.

You now can see consistently that there are 8 or 9!!! guys in the box and all defenders are sitting on the short stuff. Part of the problem is dropped balls and I will not say that doesn't hurt but sometimes guys are dropping balls because they are waiting on the ball! It arrives slow and late form B-Rad all the time and his mobility is a joke. Best news is if he keeps playing this badly we can get a better pick! Once again our Vikes D was tough but got no help from the Offensive side.