[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

cbs sporsline

alwaysrocking

what a bunch of crap I always finalize my linup 10 minutes or so before the start of the sunday games what a bunch of crap. It's been a rountine for me go do the sunday morning stuff with the wife breakfest shopping etc. and then come home an hour or less before game time look at the last minute info get some advice and finalize my linup. Well they just lost a customer for next year. What the hell.

Edited by alwaysrocking

what a bunch of crap I always finalize my linup 10 minutes or so before the start of the sunday games what a bunch of crap. It's been a rountine for me go do the sunday morning stuff with the wife breakfest shopping etc. and then come home an hour or less before game time look at the last minute info get some advice and finalize my linup. Bulloh poopy Well they just lost a customer for next year. What the hell.

as commish, I have it set to 5 minutes before the games start....

are you commish?...maybe commish changed it...

You know what you are probably right in one league it changed the other it didn't and they are both on cbs sportsline. Look's like I am barking at the wrong tree. I will have to issue a complaint to the commish maybee he ain't home to make a last minute decision. that is an unfair advantage for him then.

Edited by alwaysrocking

You know what you are probably right in one league it changed the other it didn't and they are both on cbs sportsline. Look's like I am barking at the wrong tree. I will have to issue a complaint to the commish maybee he ain't home to make a last minute decision. that is an unfair advantage for him then.

I don't know if anyone has an advantage...but those who have to wait until the last minute to see their players injury status are definately at a disadvantage...

I assure you the Commish changed this rule.......did he say he changed it, or did he say Sportsline changed it?...

2 pay leagues here (none next year) and neither have changed.

I would anticipate this change was made to lessen the strain on the servers come gametime on Sunday.

I couldn't get to the server for my one league last week from 12:15 until about 1:30, probably just strained to the max.

If all the 'free' people have to be done by 12, then that will open up 12 to 1 for all the paying customers.