[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Gett a Tee Time Sunday...

Rockerbraves

If you arn't hooked on FF then this week's NFL schedule is pretty weak with the exception of Sunday Night. Not sure about anyone else but I'm booking a 10am Sunday Tee Time

Atlanta at Detroit 1:00 p.m. Only Vick haters will watch this game hoping for Vick to throw some picks

Cincinnati at Baltimore 1:00 p.m. Ravens are just plain boring but might be one of the better games

Dallas at Washington 1:00 p.m. Traditional rivals is the only reason why this is the premier day game

Green Bay at Buffalo 1:00 p.m. Who cares?

Houston at N.Y. Giants 1:00 p.m. No contest

Kansas City at St. Louis 1:00 p.m. Sorry Chiefs and Ram fans just doesn't do anything for me

Miami at Chicago 1:00 p.m. Unless Dolphins get ahead early this one should be a real bummer to watch

New Orleans at Tampa Bay 1:00 p.m. Anyone other than a Saint or Buc fan really want to see this one

Tennessee at Jacksonville 1:00 p.m. Boring

Minnesota at San Francisco 4:05 p.m More Boring

Cleveland at San Diego 4:15 p.m. Not even sure the Browns fans will watch this one

Denver at Pittsburgh 4:15 p.m. The only reason to watch is to see if the Steelers are really that bad

Indianapolis at New England 8:15 p.m. I'll be back in time to watch this one.

Monday, Nov. 6

AWAY HOME

Oakland at Seattle 8:30 p.m. VERY Boring :D

If you arn't hooked on FF then this week's NFL schedule is pretty weak with the exception of Sunday Night. Not sure about anyone else but I'm booking a 10am Sunday Tee Time

:D

If you aren't hooked on FF, why the hell are you even here?

Edited by cre8tiff

10 am would get me back in time to catch the 1 o'clock games...

I've got to start coming up your way. 10am would, if I'm lucky, get me home at 2pm and that's only if I play the course that is 10 minutes away. Sundays are normally 5.5 hour or better rounds around these parts.

Baltimore and Cincy should be a great game with McNair back...playoff implications are big. Kansas City and St. Louis should be a very entertaining game, also important playoff wise for both teams. Dallas v. Washington and Denver v. Pittsburgh should both be interesting to watch, rivals and desperation offset by teams needing to stay on top.

Overall, I agree with you, but the above games should be well worth a watch. But no matter what, I would suggest the tee time...lol.

Baltimore and Cincy should be a great game with McNair back...playoff implications are big. Kansas City and St. Louis should be a very entertaining game, also important playoff wise for both teams. Dallas v. Washington and Denver v. Pittsburgh should both be interesting to watch, rivals and desperation offset by teams needing to stay on top.

Overall, I agree with you, but the above games should be well worth a watch. But no matter what, I would suggest the tee time...lol.

Agree the games you mentioned are the best this weekend, however I don't subscribe to NFL Direct so in my part of the country we normally get the Texans and/or the Saints. This year not quite as bad with the Saints playing better. By the way got my Sunday tee time for 9:20cst. Figure that gets me back just in time for the 3pm kickoffs and the conclusions of the noon games. Life is good!

There are only 17 weeks of glorious football to watch. I would not miss one no matter what the matchups were. Plus that is why I play fantasy football. I can watch rotten games but still have players to root for. I watch games now that I would not even think of watching before I played fantasy.

There are only 17 weeks of glorious football to watch. I would not miss one no matter what the matchups were. Plus that is why I play fantasy football. I can watch rotten games but still have players to root for. I watch games now that I would not even think of watching before I played fantasy.

Yeah what he said! :D

Agree the games you mentioned are the best this weekend, however I don't subscribe to NFL Direct so in my part of the country we normally get the Texans and/or the Saints. This year not quite as bad with the Saints playing better. By the way got my Sunday tee time for 9:20cst. Figure that gets me back just in time for the 3pm kickoffs and the conclusions of the noon games. Life is good!

Life is good! Shot 84 today sweeping my nassau bet by a single stroke making par on the last hole while my opponent made double bogey. Got home in time to watch the 4th quarter of the Saints convincing win over the Bucs then watched the Denver/Pitt game where Parker and Walker led my ff team to a season high score. Oh and by the way my son's high school team won Friday finishing the regular season 10-0 while LSU beat the Vols on Saturday. :D

Life is good! Shot 84 today sweeping my nassau bet by a single stroke making par on the last hole while my opponent made double bogey. Got home in time to watch the 4th quarter of the Saints convincing win over the Bucs then watched the Denver/Pitt game where Parker and Walker led my ff team to a season high score. Oh and by the way my son's high school team won Friday finishing the regular season 10-0 while LSU beat the Vols on Saturday. :D

must be nice :D