[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

To trade Tomlinson in a keeper league...

Sharpie

I hope this isn't considered an advise post...as you'll need to pry him out of my cold dead...list of available players!

As an LT owner, I cannot see an offer being put together that would pry him away. I recently got into a discussion with another owner and decided no team could put anything together that would make me trade him....short of a deal that included LJ (another guy who is pretty much untouchable).

I suppose if the rest of my team was really bad or my #2 RB was basically horrible, I might look for several guys. But if I'm otherwise decent, the upgrade to say Manning and Holt to downgrade even to S. Jackson at my #1, just doesn't seem enough.

I mean, look at your league; if you have LT, could you see ANY other team in the league having enough to run at the guy? Or do you have enough to get the other owner to move him. I doubt it.

Edited by Sharpie

In a dynasty-ish PPR league I'm in, the LT owner has the following players:

RB1 = LaDanian Tomlinson

RB2 = Julius Jones

RB3 = Joseph Addai

WR1 = Isaac Bruce

WR2 = Troy Brown

WR3 = Peerless Price

WR4 = Greg Lewis

WR5 = Roscoe Parrish

TE1 = Jermaine Wiggins

TE2 = Bo Scaife

...we start 1-2 RBs, 3-5 WRs and 1-2 TEs each week...

I don't know if there is a deal to be done, but if anyone has a lopsided enough roster, it'd be this guy.

I mean, would you accept an offer that would get you two RBs better than Julius Jones and a new #1 WR and a new #3 WR (that would push Troy Brown to your #4 WR) for LT?

I traded LT this offseason in a 16 man dynasty.

My only other RB was Larry Johnson and they shared the same bye week.

I got a kings ransom including Portis in the deal. that trade probably cost me one win, and helped me win another week I wouldnt have. But overall, my team has more talent and Im scoring more pts than this time last yr.

I traded LT this offseason in a 16 man dynasty.

My only other RB was Larry Johnson and they shared the same bye week.

I got a kings ransom including Portis in the deal. that trade probably cost me one win, and helped me win another week I wouldnt have. But overall, my team has more talent and Im scoring more pts than this time last yr.

that deal with Z:

* New Mexico Outlaws (Ziachild007) gave up Simms, Chris TBB QB;Dillon, Corey NEP RB;Portis, Clinton WAS RB;Heap, Todd BAL TE;Trotter, Jeremiah PHI LB;Tillman, Charles CHI CB; Year 2007 Round 5 Draft Pick from New Mexico Outlaws (Ziachild007)

* Dallas Sooners (Sarge) gave up Brunell, Mark WAS QB;Tomlinson, Ladainian SDC RB;Gonzalez, Tony KCC TE;Wilson, Kris KCC TE;Mathis, Robert IND DE;Thurman, Odell CIN LB;Robinson, Dunta HOU CB; Year 2007 Round 4 Draft Pick from Dallas Sooners (Sarge)

Edit: fwiw I think sarge won on that deal too

Edited by keggerz

that deal with Z:

* New Mexico Outlaws (Ziachild007) gave up Simms, Chris TBB QB;Dillon, Corey NEP RB;Portis, Clinton WAS RB;Heap, Todd BAL TE;Trotter, Jeremiah PHI LB;Tillman, Charles CHI CB; Year 2007 Round 5 Draft Pick from New Mexico Outlaws (Ziachild007)

* Dallas Sooners (Sarge) gave up Brunell, Mark WAS QB;Tomlinson, Ladainian SDC RB;Gonzalez, Tony KCC TE;Wilson, Kris KCC TE;Mathis, Robert IND DE;Thurman, Odell CIN LB;Robinson, Dunta HOU CB; Year 2007 Round 4 Draft Pick from Dallas Sooners (Sarge)

Edit: fwiw I think sarge won on that deal too

Simms, Chris TBB QB - 32.95

Dillon, Corey NEP RB - 63.70

Portis, Clinton WAS RB - 100.40

Heap, Todd BAL TE - 74.20

Trotter, Jeremiah PHI LB - 113.50

Tillman, Charles CHI CB - 86.50

TOTAL - 471.25

Brunell, Mark WAS QB - 104.75

Tomlinson, Ladainian SDC RB - 181.45

Gonzalez, Tony KCC TE - 68.60

Wilson, Kris KCC TE - CUT

Mathis, Robert IND DE - 74.00

Thurman, Odell CIN LB - 0.00

Robinson, Dunta HOU CB - 75.00

TOTAL - 503.80

Too bad I lost on that deal. :D

In my main keeper league, after week 4, I gave up Edge, Chad Johnson, and Winslow Jr for LT, Michael Jenkins, and Doug Jolley. I won't be able to keep him next year b/c of salary caps, but so far this year, he's averaging about 30 ppg since I got him and I've kicked the hell out of everyone I've played.

Needless to say, this has been the topic of several message board posts.

Now I just hope SD loses two of the next four and they are in a dog fight for playoff position for the rest of the season. Otherwise, Michaeld Turner may put a serious damper on my super bowl aspirations.

Hmmm, what would I need to be given to give up Tomlinson?... An upper tier 2 RB, tier 1 WR, upper tier 2 QB. Probably want another upside RB in the deal and a top DEF as our league is pretty heavy on defensive scoring. We only keep 2, so having LT is huge. Essentially I'd be sacrificing the next couple years if I didn't have a strong RB 1 to keep. So what would it take to get Tomlinson from me? Basically the league title on a silver platter.

Simms, Chris TBB QB - 32.95

Dillon, Corey NEP RB - 63.70

Portis, Clinton WAS RB - 100.40

Heap, Todd BAL TE - 74.20

Trotter, Jeremiah PHI LB - 113.50

Tillman, Charles CHI CB - 86.50

TOTAL - 471.25

Brunell, Mark WAS QB - 104.75

Tomlinson, Ladainian SDC RB - 181.45

Gonzalez, Tony KCC TE - 68.60

Wilson, Kris KCC TE - CUT

Mathis, Robert IND DE - 74.00