[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Word of warning to Deuce owners

rajncajn

Posted on the Saints board.

Todd Graff. on local radio said that he was out at the Saints practice today and that it was painful to even watch Deuce move around. He says that Deuce was noticeably limping and that word is they "might" have to scope the knee to clean it up. No structural damage on the repaired knee. Probably some scar tissue that's causing inflamation.

As of right now I'm pretty certain this won't affect this week's game, just something to keep an eye on in the coming weeks.

I'll add that this is nothing really new. He's had some problems with swelling & such since training camp, but he's played thru whatever pain or discomfort he's had so far. Again, it's just something to keep an eye on for now.

You would think if he was limping around he would show up on an injury report.

As far as I'm aware, he'll only show up on the injurt report if there's a chance of him not suiting up. Even "Probable" is 75% chance of suiting up, technically. However, his absence from the report only means he'll suit up, not necessarily play.

As far as I'm aware, he'll only show up on the injurt report if there's a chance of him not suiting up. Even "Probable" is 75% chance of suiting up, technically. However, his absence from the report only means he'll suit up, not necessarily play.

He'll definately play. If you want to be more certain check Saintsreport.com's forums.

dont worry remember when the saints tried to deliberatly go for steve smiths knees earlier this season!! i wont forget it as a steve smigh owner i was like "Say What Willis?!!"

It wasn't intentional and at least Fujita had the class to appologize to Smith.

Anything else on Deuce?

Deuce is definately playing. It's not a matter of whether he can play or not, it's just a matter of playing with some pain. At some point in the coming weeks if it doesn't work itself out they may decide to scope his knee to clean up some of the scar tissue which would put him on the sidelines for a few weeks. Hopefully it won't come to that. But as a matter of him playing or not up until that point you shouldn't worry too much.

Deuce is definately playing. It's not a matter of whether he can play or not, it's just a matter of playing with some pain. At some point in the coming weeks if it doesn't work itself out they may decide to scope his knee to clean up some of the scar tissue which would put him on the sidelines for a few weeks. Hopefully it won't come to that. But as a matter of him playing or not up until that point you shouldn't worry too much.

Thanks for the info!!!