[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I need to go to TA

Chief Dick

I am out of Tony's, and I'm about to lose my mind. I went to my closest grocery store, and they do not carry it any more. Which means I'm gonna spend about $100 in gas tomorrow to find a store that has it.

So if anyone can please be my sponser for Tony's Anonymous, I would appreciate.

God grant me the serenity

to accept that I am out of Tony's;

courage to look for more tomorrow;

and wisdom to never run out again.

I am out of Tony's, and I'm about to lose my mind. I went to my closest grocery store, and they do not carry it any more. Which means I'm gonna spend about $100 in gas tomorrow to find a store that has it.

I thought everyone just ordered it by the Gallon....or the case of gallons.

OK, emergency has been fixed. Got up early this morning, first store I went to had it. Whew...

http://www.tonychacheres.com/seasoning/

We order it directly. For the first few years after I left Louisiana, I couldn't find it anywhere in the Northwest so I'd have to have friends send it to me. Then I met another guy from LA who is backwoods cajun. He was just opening a cajun restaurant and asked if I wanted a gallon jug. DUH. Best way to do it IMO as long as you are using it fairly quickly and it doesn't sit for too long. I've never noticed any loss of flavor the longer it sits but I suppose it could happen.

http://www.tonychacheres.com/seasoning/

We order it directly. For the first few years after I left Louisiana, I couldn't find it anywhere in the Northwest so I'd have to have friends send it to me. Then I met another guy from LA who is backwoods cajun. He was just opening a cajun restaurant and asked if I wanted a gallon jug. DUH. Best way to do it IMO as long as you are using it fairly quickly and it doesn't sit for too long. I've never noticed any loss of flavor the longer it sits but I suppose it could happen.

Link of the year. :D

ive had that happen a few times... finally got the local grocer to buy it and now hes cant keep it on the shelf...... we in the north woods also like it hot :D