[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Weather update

FishFreak

Baseball park has a retractable roof, football stadium has something like 60 or 70% of seats covered, but the field is always open (no roof.)

Plus its been raining, to quote Down Goes Frazia, "like a cow peein' on a flat rock" for the last 3 days.

That being said, its rained during a game only like twice in the last 5 years, we have uncanny luck that way.

I'd like to see a rainstorm like they had in KC a couple years ago, thats the only way this game will be worth watching.

You talking about the game against the Seahawks when Moon was at QB? I remember that, it was something like 4 inches of rain during the first half and rivers were coming down the steps of the stands onto the field.

I'd like to see a rainstorm like they had in KC a couple years ago, thats the only way this game will be worth watching.

you may get your wish :tup:

WIND ADVISORY- Western Snohomish and Skagit Counties until 4 PM Today. Expect a South wind of 35 to 55 MPH at times.

A HIGH WIND WARNING IS UP FOR PACIFIC CO. ALONG THE COAST. Gust likely up to 60-65 MPH.

Rain will be heavy at times through the day Today as this system's front moves overhead and then stalls over the area. In the meantime, there are two or three waves of moisture traveling along the front that will bring the heavy rainfall. When all is said and done, we're expecting 2-6" of rain in the lowlands, and upwards of 5-10" in the Cascades and perhaps over 9-10" in the Olympics. For perspective, we usually get about 6" for the entire month of November, and most of Seattle's Top 10 wettest days ever are around 3". (The record being 5.02", set in October of 2003.) Snow levels are up around 10,000 feet, so it's all falling as rain up there. Besides all of the FLOOD WARNINGS, A FLOOD WATCH is in effect for all mountain-fed rivers in Western Washington.

It's been raining non-stop for 3 days & now the wind is picking up for today. they're asking people going to the game to be there 90 minutes early...... that's 4:00 local time. :bash: for those that don't know... Hawks stadium is right in downtown seattle, parking is a nightmare on a work day.

I think I'll head down about noon. :clap::D

EDITED to ADD - BTW, there are 16 rivers at or near flood stage. :D

Edited by Down Goes Frazia