[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Weather update

FishFreak

As of right now it looks like Seattle is going to get 1-2 inches of rain on Monday with it being heavy during game time.

Actually, it's supposed to be 1-2 inches during the day and an additional 1-2 inches tonight (i.e., by midnight).

Gotta love winter in the Northwest! :D

Never been able to figure out why so many of you people want to live in rain drenched Seattle? My cousin moved there. He used to be white but now he is pasty white. :D:D:bash:

Maybe because the winters are more temperate than freezing-cold Chicago or New York? Or maybe because the summers are similar to those in southern CA? You don't even need an air conditioner out here in the summer, with the daytime highs in the 80s, the lows in the 50s, and the humidity less than 50%.

Even with the winter rain, the overall weather out here is much nicer than anywhere I've lived before.

Maybe because the winters are more temperate than freezing-cold Chicago or New York? Or maybe because the summers are similar to those in southern CA? You don't even need an air conditioner out here in the summer, with the daytime highs in the 80s, the lows in the 50s, and the humidity less than 50%.

Even with the winter rain, the overall weather out here is much nicer than anywhere I've lived before.

Or maybe you like feeling depressed and listening to Alice in Chains all day and watching Singles...

I don't live in Seattle. :D I don't even live in Washington.

you talk like you've been party'in in pioneer square for years Swerski. :D:bash:

and the summers here are way better than so-cal. :clap:

I dunno- the weather here is the best in the US from June- Oct- but we pay for it with this BS weather from Nov-Feb or so. Mild temps aight, but the effing clouds and constant rain sucks. I have lived here most of my life and I think I would gladly take the cold, clear winters elsewhere right now-

plus it is 69 and sunny in SF

I dunno- the weather here is the best in the US from June- Oct- but we pay for it with this BS weather from Nov-Feb or so. Mild temps aight, but the effing clouds and constant rain sucks. I have lived here most of my life and I think I would gladly take the cold, clear winters elsewhere right now-

plus it is 69 and sunny in SF

The Northeast has relatively nice weather, except for a few heat waves in the summer and blizzards in the winter. The summers aren't terrible and the humidity is manageable.

On the other hand, the Midwest is much more humid in the summer and freezing cold in the winter, made worse by high winds. The South is horrible in the summer - mid/upper 90's every day and ultra-humid, with lows in the mid-70s.

I am up 5pts with DJax going and I am against Moss, Oakland kicker & Defense/sp - I hate the F&%King Raiders - Their fans are a bunch of criminals and Al Davis is one of the biggest a-holes in sports. There probably isn't a more ignorant coach in the NFL then Art Shell. Go Hawks!

:D DGF I need 8 points tonight from either the Seattle D or Josh Brown or both...give em a pep talk will ya and tell em to hang on to the dang ball!!!

Yeah, I mentioned one league up by 17 with opponent playing Oak. D, but in another league I'm down by 7 with J. Brown and Seattle D. Playing a fellow Huddler in a league I suck in this year (got Alexander and Fitz)

Anyway, I'm think' I can get a measly 7 pts between the two-but ya never know.

It sounds pretty bad in Seattle-just read record flooding. Could this game get canceled?

Nice state. But then I like everything from north of SF to S.E. Alaska.

:D Yeah baby, there is no place on earth I like to be in the summer than good old Alaska. Be-e utiful!!

Winters are ok if you have a snowmobile, snowshoes or a hot tub :D

Edited by devilwoman

Nice state. But then I like everything from north of SF to S.E. Alaska.

I live in Bend, OR and love it. I'm retired while still young (46), and golf all summer and ski all winter. Life is good. It can be cold-last year there was a frost delay on the course on July 3rd. Crazy and unpredictable weather here. Last week it got down to 7 degrees, and today with the same tropical system hitting Seattle, we got up to 70 degrees. I couldn't live in Eugene or Portland-too many cloudy and rainy days. We do have lots of sun here in the high desert, hence lots of CA transplants including myself.

I DO want to make it to Alaska.