[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

1985 Bears Lost to Miami ... 2006 Lossing to Miami

Kansas State 2000

After having to come from behind and almost losing to the Cards and now this game losing by 2TDs with 10 minutes left, maybe the Bears aren't quite as good as people think. I think they benifited too much from a weak schedule and even weaker division.

After having to come from behind and almost losing to the Cards and now this game losing by 2TDs with 10 minutes left, maybe the Bears aren't quite as good as people think. I think they benifited too much from a weak schedule and even weaker division.

The best team is playing tonight at 8:30...the winner will be declared the best in the NFL

The best team is playing tonight at 8:30...the winner will be declared the best in the NFL

If the Colts win, it looks like they will be the best team based solely based on records. If they lose and the Pats win, that makes things even more unclear as it will be a 3 way tie at 7-1 with a 3 more teams close behind at 6-2.

:D

Congrats Dolphins fans. A lot of it was gift wrapped, but there was some good gameplanning in there that was really prepared on both sides of the ball.

Jason Taylor stood up for Saban and the team all week. He really stepped up today.

:D Any given Sunday.

Congrats to Phins fans. We didn't deserve to win that game.

No excuses. We just got outplayed.

+1. Also, there's no way you can turn the ball over 6 times and expect to win, no defense is THAT good. I think I'm a little relieved in a way that we lost this one - it may act as a wake-up.

Edited by Ursa Majoris