[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Vanderjadt misses 35-yarder to beat Washington

Kansas State 2000

still, if parcells doesn't go for freakin' two points in the first quarter, dallas could've run out the clock and this wouldn't even be a discussion.

:clap: First freakin' quarter!!!! :D:bash:

are you guys serious? i know that call was stupid, but you're seriously going to blame this game on that call? In the first quarter? :D

that's a stretch, dont you think?

Swerski would argue the call was perfection, it was player execution to blame :tup:

are you guys serious? i know that call was stupid, but you're seriously going to blame this game on that call? In the first quarter? :D

Swerski would argue the call was perfection, it was player execution to blame :D

They are going to blame it on the 2 pt conversion call and the 15 yard face mask at the end. They are going to ignore the other parts of the game in between.

Swerski would argue the call was perfection, it was player execution to blame :D

eh, i wrote that in the heat of the moment. the cowboys made many other stupid mistakes, but the 2-point call is near the top of the list. one story said that parcells said, "i go by the chart." that's stupid. assuming the game would've played out the same, if the cowboys kick the PAT, they lead 7-5, then go up 10-5 on the FG. then the skins score in the second quarter to go up 11-10. now it's their turn to think about going for 2. and on and on. my point is that when dallas went for two, it was with 12:55 left in the second quarter (i was wrong in my original post when i said first quarter) -- with that much time left, anything can happen. who the hell cares if you're up by 2 or 3 with 43 minutes left in the game? if you're talking about 5 minutes left in the fourth quarter, then fine. i give parcells all the credit in the world for what he's done, but making that call and then saying, "i go by the chart" is stupid.

eh, i wrote that in the heat of the moment. the cowboys made many other stupid mistakes, but the 2-point call is near the top of the list. one story said that parcells said, "i go by the chart." that's stupid. assuming the game would've played out the same, if the cowboys kick the PAT, they lead 7-5, then go up 10-5 on the FG. then the skins score in the second quarter to go up 11-10. now it's their turn to think about going for 2. and on and on. my point is that when dallas went for two, it was with 12:55 left in the second quarter (i was wrong in my original post when i said first quarter) -- with that much time left, anything can happen. who the hell cares if you're up by 2 or 3 with 43 minutes left in the game? if you're talking about 5 minutes left in the fourth quarter, then fine. i give parcells all the credit in the world for what he's done, but making that call and then saying, "i go by the chart" is stupid.

i understand the heat of the moment post. Trust me. Dear God trust me :D

But I still believe if that play would've been different, the rest of the game woudl've been played different too. The fact is any play in the 1st quarter will rarely have an effect on the final outcome.

That scenario made a lot of sense except that you left out the part where Brunell does a cartwheel over Roy Williams into the endzone, and then, on the next possession, Cooley kicks a 58 yard field goal. Then the Redskins win by more.

Yay!!

are you guys serious? i know that call was stupid, but you're seriously going to blame this game on that call? In the first quarter? :D:D

Swerski would argue the call was perfection, it was player execution to blame :bash: