[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pfffffft! Cowboys lose!

skylive5

Dunno if I've ever seen a cheesier victory....

Romo certainly did his part to put Dallas in a position to win.

Nice job on the field goal block, but it shoulda went to O/T. The facemask penalty was NOT a 15 yarder.

Yes, we are not having an up year. Yes, Brunnel sucks. Yes, we will probably not go to the playoffs.

Yes.... it is always great when the loser cowboy team comes to town and and leaves with another loss.

So take your sour grapes about the Redskin win and lump it.

GO REDSKINS!

Gotta give the Skins their props. Their season is still alive. As a Cowboy fan, this one hurt bad. I darn near kicked the dog after they made the field goal. The positive take is we finally have a QB which will be around for awhile, and at 4-4 we still have an outside shot of saving some face and getting into the playoffs.

That being said, I remember the early 90's when we went 1-15. It was Aikman's rookie year. The season was made for me on a Monday night victory against the Skins. I can understand how the Redskins are loving this crucial victory.

More power to you...

That being said, I remember the early 90's when we went 1-15. It was Aikman's rookie year. The season was made for me on a Monday night victory against the Skins. I can understand how the Redskins are loving this crucial victory.