[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Menudo was just spotted hanging over the liberty bridge.

Skippy

I've never seen a team just give things away like this team has. It is painful to watch. :D

It might be all my fault though. I can vividly remember closing my eyes and saying to myself, if you let the Steelers win the Super Bowl this year, I don't care how bad they are next year. Sorry.

Let me guess, you just started watching on that last play ? :D

Negatory, I saw the nice little scramble he had where he bought time and found his reciever in the end zone; then watched him make that totally horrendous throw. It's the exact kind of inconsistency and mediocreness that everyone outside of the Pittsburgh area knows and expects from Big Ben.

Negatory, I saw the nice little scramble he had where he bought time and found his reciever in the end zone; then watched him make that totally horrendous throw. It's the exact kind of inconsistency and mediocreness that everyone outside of the Pittsburgh area knows and expects from Big Ben.

::D

He's got a Super Bowl ring..... :D

Edited by Menudo