[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Menudo was just spotted hanging over the liberty bridge.

Skippy

I just drove down and picked up Menudo. Him and I went down to Hi-Tops and drank three or five pitchers in record time. Pinched the ass of one of the hotties and then looked at the pictures of the Lombardi and Super Bowl rings that we carry in our wallets and decided it's all good.

I just drove down and picked up Menudo. Him and I went down to Hi-Tops and drank three or five pitchers in record time. Pinched the ass of one of the hotties and then looked at the pictures of the Lombardi and Super Bowl rings that we carry in our wallets and decided it's all good.

Everybody is happy!! May the Steelers lose every game all year long to ensure everyone smiles on Sunday night.

Everybody is happy!! May the Steelers lose every game all year long to ensure everyone smiles on Sunday night.

I would actually be in favor of this right about now. Higher draft pick is now on my mind. It's been a long time since any of us Steeler fans thought that way and truthfully not many would switch to this position but I'm willing.

I really only want to see the Steelers beat the Ravens twice and somehow help Cincy win the divison. That is unless litening can start striking all the right places starting now.

Did you guys invite Zeke1982?

so...winning the super bowl the way the steelers "won" it last year, then following it up with this pathetic campaign...gotta be the cheapest, most hollow "world champs" aura there's ever been, definitely in the NFL, possibly in any sport.

These threads really aren't about the The only 6 time Super Bowl Winners and YOUR DADDY "winning" the championship last year. Yea, that "win" was as hollow as balsa wood. For some unknown reason; diehard Pittsburgh homers keep selling the Big Ben = good QB BS; and no one else that watches football buys it . :D

I always thought the Josh Gordon in the Pacific NW was the best, but it must be grown in Pittsburgh.

How many other great QB's threw 7 INTS in 2 full games. Ben threw 2 TDs to the other team in this span to equal out the TDs he slung ot his own teamates. .....Helluva a QB! :D

These threads really aren't about the The only 6 time Super Bowl Winners and YOUR DADDY "winning" the championship last year. Yea, that "win" was as hollow as balsa wood. For some unknown reason; diehard Pittsburgh homers keep selling the Big Ben = good QB BS; and no one else that watches football buys it . :D

I always thought the Josh Gordon in the Pacific NW was the best, but it must be grown in Pittsburgh.

How many other great QB's threw 7 INTS in 2 full games. Ben threw 2 TDs to the other team in this span to equal out the TDs he slung ot his own teamates. .....Helluva a QB! :bash:

Great Az, now you gave the sites biggest :D his opportunity to shed some more tears....

Hey Menudo, do you call into Sirius NFL with your rhymes now, or is it just something in the water up there thant makes guys turn in to gey poets? Some guy has called in the last few Fridays with poems, and I can't help but think it is you.

Hey Menudo, do you call into Sirius NFL with your rhymes now, or is it just something in the water up there thant makes guys turn in to gey poets? Some guy has called in the last few Fridays with poems, and I can't help but think it is you.

Sorry, it's not me.

There's no shame in being totally humiliated by a much better team, Menudo.

I may be crazy... but did someone in this thread suggest that Charlie F'ing Batch would be an improvement at QB? Not since the days of Kordell would I have imagined such a bizarro concept. It makes my heart weep.

so...winning the super bowl the way the steelers "won" it last year, then following it up with this pathetic campaign...gotta be the cheapest, most hollow "world champs" aura there's ever been, definitely in the NFL, possibly in any sport.

I dunno, maybe the Cardinals winning the World Series this year?

Well Menudo, I hate to say I told you so.........

Actually, I thought Denver could've and probably should've lost this game. Denver's D had better figure out how to put more pressure on the QB and fast. Roth just isn't back to his old self yet. I'm just glad Denver won't have to play them again this year.

Well Menudo, I hate to say I told you so.........

Actually, I thought Denver could've and probably should've lost this game. Denver's D had better figure out how to put more pressure on the QB and fast. Roth just isn't back to his old self yet. I'm just glad Denver won't have to play them again this year.

It's not just Roth. Ben did not let Walker run all over him. Ben did not fumble the kickoff that lead to the first Denver TD. Ben did plenty wrong and is not looking like himself or at least not looking like he looked last year or most of the first year. This team is making mistakes all around. I hate to say it but this is not how a good team plays. This is a team that could be good that is just playing like shti for almost every game.

....Denver's D had better figure out how to put more pressure on the QB and fast....

Won't be easy. Hope the buckups can step up.

""Broncos Painful Problem

One out for season, others in question

By Bill Williamson

Denver Post Staff Writer

Article Last Updated:11/06/2006 11:18:41 PM MST

The Broncos' game plan after the demolition derby at Pittsburgh that saw eight players on defense go down with injuries? Hope for the best.

"I don't think I've ever had that happen just on one side where players miss playing time, especially as early in the game as it happened," Broncos coach Mike Shanahan said Monday.

Shanahan said he will get a better feel for the impact Wednesday morning. Standout outside linebacker Ian Gold (hamstring) and starting defensive end Ebenezer Ekuban (thigh) are two injured players whose prognoses for Sunday's game at Oakland are in question. Both players had MRI exams Monday to better determine the extent of their injuries. The playing status for their immediate future is uncertain and will be monitored throughout the week.

Louis Green replaced Gold at Pittsburgh. If Gold were to miss any time, another viable option is Nate Webster, who has been inactive all season because he doesn't play on special teams, but the team has long maintained he could step in as an injury replacement. The Broncos often play in a nickel, two-linebacker set, with starters Al Wilson and D.J. Williams getting the call at the linebacker spots.

Ekuban has a thigh strain and also had an MRI exam and could miss extended time. He missed most of the victory over the Steelers, being replaced by John Engelberger. Rookie Elvis Dumervil and Patrick Chukwurah, who suffered a minor hamstring injury against the Steelers, could play more in Ekuban's absence.

As expected after the game Sunday, key backup safety Sam Brandon's season is over. He tore his right anterior cruciate ligament on a fluke play in the fourth quarter Sunday when he was accidentally leg-whipped by teammate Demetrin Veal.

Shanahan said he expects Brandon to make a full recovery. Brandon played the Broncos' "big nickel" role and will be missed. However, the team is enthused about backups Curome Cox and Hamza Abdullah. Cox intercepted a pass and recovered a fumble in the fourth quarter at Pittsburgh.

With Brandon out, the Broncos could promote a player from the practice squad or sign a free agent.

"Depending on what the extent of the injuries (to Gold and Ekuban) are - right now we don't really know," Shanahan said. "I am not just saying that to say that, I am not really sure. So once we analyze that and come back, we will get a feel on Wednesday exactly where everybody is at and make a decision from there."

At 6-2 and tied for first place in the AFC West with San Diego, Denver is entering the second half of the season considerably banged up. The team already was playing without starting left tackle Matt Lepsis and defensive end Courtney Brown, both done for the season with knee injuries.

Sunday's injuries only compound the issue. Eight defensive players were hurt during the game. In addition, receiver Rod Smith suffered a separated shoulder.

Safeties Nick Ferguson and John Lynch and Wilson suffered mild concussions. Each was evaluated Monday and is expected to be fine, Shanahan said. Like Smith, cornerback Darrent Williams suffered a mild shoulder separation, and both will be evaluated throughout the week. Neither player is expected to miss an extended period.

"This is a time for the backups to step up," said cornerback Domonique Foxworth, who would replace Williams if needed. Foxworth finished Sunday's game at safety because of the depletion there.

"Guys work for this opportunity," Foxworth said. "You never want to see a teammate go down, but the team depends on the backups in these situations.""

4th round McMichael > 1st round Stevens

I never said stevens was better the McMichael, pay attention.

Thats like me randomly saying Eli>Grossman this thread has nothing to do with it.